New Booster Bundle!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 19, 2019.

1. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

Really? 1 toned materials and auras?!? I think I’ll save my money for now. Perhaps in future more Chroma (3 toned) Material packs would be a better idea.

Also, maybe a sidekick accessory in our style menu or at least an adaptable iconic sidekick trinket (like Robin for hero’s & Harley for villains)
    • Like x 3
  2. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I'd like to get the robot but I don't want to spend 10 dollars on a chance given how bad the drop rates are in these boxes and how messed up the economy still is.
    • Like x 2
  3. Morcegoitu New Player

GREAT!!!!!!
  4. inferno Loyal Player

Yes!! My very own Kelex. It's great that this is on the accessories slot but will it be possible in the future to have multiple accessories? I don't want t o sacrifice some of the other items in the accessory slot.
  5. Lick Of Frost Active Player

Cool, but I think I will also pass, as others have said if we could choose what we could get maybe I would go for it but €9 for a chance at a pet is a no go.
    • Like x 3
  6. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

I'm just gonna wait patiently for when they inevitably put a God mode trinket in a gamble box.
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

But other than hovering around you looking cool, does this Drone actually DO anything? Or is this another one like that Batwing Drone from the Batman Starter Bundle? :confused:
    • Like x 1
  8. Marih New Player

Well, the devs ar like : we screw up the economy big time because we let ppl to exploit a tons of cache and we didn't fix it properly. So here is another bundle... Oh come on, you didn't learn from anything didn't you?
    • Like x 5
  9. GokuSSJ7 New Player

I was with another group in DM (R) and Hawkman too, but it didn't finish the count. After 40 minutes, the countdown ended, but it was not possible to arrest Babatos. We had to give up finishing the instance :mad:
    • Like x 1
  10. AutoBot Rage Active Player

looks like things are back to normal LOL.....
    • Like x 2
  11. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I agree with some in saying this is not good timing in releasing this. I wouldn't have such a problem with bundles and the like if the marketplace was more focused on and had actual desirable items people liked. There's no balance. Meh. Nothing in here for me. Its a pass especially after what recently transpired.
    • Like x 4
  12. The Con Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  13. Irvynnge Loyal Player

straight up, if you stuck that pet in the market for a tenner, I'd snag it right away, but, as it is, I'm out of stabs & I can't afford to be buying any ( it's Christmas, man! ), so that's a "no" from me, sadly. maybe I'll be able to pick one up on the broker for a reasonable price. bwahahaha! no, really, it's a cool pet. I like it.
  14. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

super mixed feelings about "more gambly boxes!!!" ten seconds after "huge glitch and no clear resolution of existing economic problems"
    • Like x 5
  15. MntlWard New Player

I also have this question. Is this a pet, or is it just a style that looks like a pet?
    • Like x 1
  16. Brother Allen Loyal Player

It is an accessory that permanently follows you around while you have it selected from your style menu. Nothing more, nothing less. It is just for looks.
    • Like x 1
  17. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

As long as people don’t pay the insane prices, they’ll come down. Just because someone wants 800 mill for a chroma doesn’t mean they’ll get it. The Devs aren’t to blame for the prices, it’s the people who buy at these prices and give the gougers the idea that they can get what they ask.
  18. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

The devs control the drop rates if the drop rates are insanely low then the prices will be high .
  19. Jcal Dedicated Player

Nothing here for me, and I guess that's as good a gift as any. :)

No offense DCUO, but I definitely don't fell like subbing up right now with the current state of affairs.
    • Like x 3
  20. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3