Mister Mxyzptlk's Member Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

NEW Member Gift!

To celebrate St. Patrick's Day, two new Mxyzptlk-enhanced posters will be available in-game ONLY for members. To receive the gifts, simply be a member and log in to the game between March 17 and March 28, 2017.

Look for both the lair and league hall sized versions in the Marketplace's Redeem/Claim window. Thank you for being members!

[IMG]

[IMG]

St. Patrick's Day Seasonal Event!

[IMG]

At the end of the rainbow, you’ll find nothing but trouble if Mister Mxyzptlk has his way!

From March 15 through March 28, 2017, the infamous trickster from the fifth dimension – Mister Mxyzptlk – has returned to Metropolis and brought plenty of seasonal hijinks with him. It is, once again, up to you to stop him.

Look for “Mxyleprechauns!” in your Mission Journal, and then head to your HQ and speak with the mischief-maker himself. In addition to all your favorites from previous years, he’s brought two new feats along with new base and style items, including the magically deeee…lightful Enchanted Aura. (It looks good enough to eat!)

[IMG]

But that’s not all! Mister Mxyzptlk has some interesting items stocked with vendors, including a speaker that plays tunes sure to get your dancin’ shoes warm, and a House Leprechaun who grants a daily task – “The Runaround.” Complete it, and be rewarded with a special Green Prize Satchel!

All heroes and villains who are at least Level 10 can participate in Mister Mxyzptk’s Mischief.

Start now before your luck runs out!
    • Like x 22
  2. Kipperjoness New Player

lol the league hall photos are pretty funny.
    • Like x 2
  3. ChillCat Loyal Player

SUPER GREAT, Me Boyo!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Awesome, how many can we redeem?
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Each account can claim one of each poster (similar to how other base item boxes work).

For clarity, the claim will be available after your server's daily restart tomorrow.
    • Like x 4
  6. Swiftduck Loyal Player

i preferred when we could redeem these things on all our toons.
    • Like x 5
  7. BumblingB I got better.

Kerflush!

Meant in response to how they treat art in the 5th dimension.

Anyways, that's cool. :)
    • Like x 6
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Can these be put in the shared bank? I have a villain but no league for that toon so id rather pass the villain one to the hero side for our league hall there. Is that possible?
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

*Sniffs* you smell that? That's the stench of legendary appreciation. Keep it up.
    • Like x 11
  10. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

You could also just redeem them on the character you want.
    • Like x 2
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

Before the heroes couldnt get the villain version. U saying this time we can? I see its per account and not per toon. So 1 toon can redeem both regardless of faction?
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Everyone gets all four posters.
    • Like x 8
  13. Here2Help Devoted Player

Very happy to see this sort of stuff happening now. Good stuff!
    • Like x 4
  14. akaivy Dedicated Player

Would have been nice if Mxy had been changed to look like the Supergirl version. :cool:
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I was assuming you could redeem it regardless of faction, but Mepps just said we can transfer via shared bank anyway. So cool beans.
  16. krytine Loyal Player

Can we get both on heros or villians side please
  17. derk dastardlee New Player

as stated above,
    yes
  18. Caroline Dedicated Player

So cute, thank you!
    • Like x 1
  19. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

20. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding, they will look good on my base
    • Like x 1