Members Only Special Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrWon Committed Player

Me too, I always wait for a 50% sale. I never buy anything from the MP unless its on 50% or more discount, or its really cheap and I want it badly. Just because the MP is so expensive without any good discount sales.
    • Like x 3
  2. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

If they didn't bail yet, I'm sure they'll just mostly bypass that and just not spend any money. I see these new implemented business plans are working smashingly for Daybreak thus far!
    • Like x 4
  3. KratTheDefiler Well-Known Player

I say bring the prices in line with something more appropriate in terms of value. 50% of what they are seems about right.
    • Like x 3
  4. niteravn Active Player

This is a good thing. Love when there are sales. BUT I have a question, WHERE ARE THE PRE-PAID GAME CARDS? I have a few left over from Christmas (hope they work) but have not been able to find ANY at my local Wal-Mart, Game Stop, 7 Eleven, etc. It's been months since Daybreak has taken over and all of the SOE cards have dried up. Some use to depend on those cards for the membership and now cannot.
  5. Jack Frost New Player

Air conditioning? BBQ's? HITTING THE BEACH??

Don't make me laugh. It's 60 degrees up here still.

-New Yorker
  6. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

A sale is good but in all honesty there's not really anything in the marketplace worth buying maybe replay badges and total recovery kits but other then that there's not really anything cool or got to have .
    • Like x 4
  7. Phil Miller Committed Player

Agreed! I love sales and my wallet reflects that based on how good the sale is. I might buy one or two things this weekend, but those 50% off sales have enticed me to spend hundreds of dollars in the past.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

New Daybreak cards are on the way as soon as possible. We'll let everyone know when they hit stores.
    • Like x 2
  9. Pack_Mane Well-Known Player

BALLIN !
    • Like x 1
  10. sheild lantern10 New Player

I'm a non member and this sale isn't a big deal, 20% off? That seems a bit weird of making everything in the market place off by a mere 20%, everything was already 10% in the market place for members, why does 20% matter?, plus everything in the market place isn't that much to buy, if you pay $120 for a year of membership, you could pay $135 for all dlcs forever (if you want all dlcs), I bought at least all dlcs (apart from lightning strikes, sons of Trigon and amazon fury prt 2) and my cr right now is 115. Enough said.
    • Like x 3
  11. AzraelR Committed Player

Not 50%?

And not for premium people?

pass.
    • Like x 4
  12. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

• Like x 5
  13. MrFuriousX New Player

No no no...You pay real money..... for virtual money... to buy virtual stuff....
    • Like x 1
  14. MrFuriousX New Player

I always see them at my local Target.....have you tried there yet?
  15. niteravn Active Player

Have you tried to have them rung out at t he register. I tried to buy one from Gamestop and it would not ring out
  16. just an honest dps New Player

people need to get over the 50% sale and get over their entitlement. this community is hecka spoiled. the devs don't have to give a sale at all and when we get one there shouldn't be complaints
    • Like x 1
  17. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

^^^^^^^^^^^ OMG what a ....
    • Like x 2
  18. Jcal Dedicated Player

Tempting.....but I'm waiting for the 50% off sale. Hope it still exists.
  19. kawe Loyal Player

Nothing in the MP is worth it for me to buy it at "only" 20% off.

So I gonna wait. I hope DBG does make some bucks tho and get a few new subs.
  20. UmadCauseBad New Player

That's only applied for DLC's and when they shutdown dcuo but you don't have the other benefits of having legendary-free 500 mc a month more bank space more backpack space and more, considering you'll probably earning around $40-60k a year $120 a year legendary subscription is nothing... I know I know.. You still have to pay taxes,, insurance stuff like that but still.. Hahaha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.