If you were chosen to join a Lantern Corps, which one would you join and why?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Aug 6, 2016.

1. CHUD Loyal Player

Black.....because basic black goes with everything.

To use the line from the movie "Airplane"......"I like my coffee just like my men.....black and strong"......which was said by a little girl. Go check that scene out.....funny as hell.
    • Like x 3
  2. JeffEllis Committed Player

You just described every scene in that movie.
    • Like x 1
  3. CHUD Loyal Player

.....yeah....pretty much.....

but I can live with it
    • Like x 1
  4. bagofboom Committed Player

Undisputed.

o_O;)
    • Like x 1
  5. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

• Like x 2
  6. bagofboom Committed Player

I'd be a Green Lantern. Without question.
    I fear nothing..... except sharks.
    But I'd just Will a bigger boat......

:cool:
    • Like x 1
  7. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    XD

EDIT
    oops. That says grey. - I read it wrong, thought you said green.
    Thought you were being ironic what with green being willpower, and complaining about the work was a sign of lacking said willpower.

So I did not see what you did there.
    • Like x 1
  8. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

[IMG]

Because I LOVE this thread
    • Like x 1
  9. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

LOL, Classic movie.
    [IMG]

And as for me, I don't have to think about it
    [IMG]
  10. Dezaras Loyal Player

I suffer from clinical depression, have anger issues, and am on the list to have cognitive behavioural therapy.

This one's easy. Red.
    • Like x 1
  11. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Not sure why you're on a list for it but CBT can be self-taught. Technically it needs to be anyway, as its just a method to change how you think about and perceive situations, which only you can do for yourself. If you're waiting on this "list" id recommend doing some research and taking out one or 2 books on the subject. I didnt even realise I was already doing CBT till a counsellor recognised it and told me.
    • Like x 2
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

I think yellow would be the most fun. Ever scare pranked your family and friends? It just feels sooo good to make ppl scream and run away in fear...
    • Like x 1
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

U know, rule 34... I am sure this "CBT" is not what comes into my mind, if i hear or read it...
  14. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

15. The peoples Badguy Committed Player

The Bad guy will not wear any ring made by a race of filthy alien midgets. He gets by using his brains and fist.
  16. MidKnight Masquerade Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  17. Wallachia Devoted Player

Our wing chun teacher always wanted us to learn how to harvest our willpower to increase our determination, eliminate our insecurities and go beyond our limits. I learned how to do that by harvesting my anger instead.

Red for me, please.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I always wanted to be a White Lantern but I don't think that's plausible. I did read a few comics or should I say Comicstorian read it for me lol no mortal should have that much power which is why HighFather was so obsessed with it. As a Black Lantern I don't think you have control of yourself. Superman, Hawkman and most of the famous heroes were risen and not once have I seen them having a conscious. Not sure why DCUO makes them seem like they do....

I'm stuck between Will and Rage. Might as well be like Guy Gardner lol
    • Like x 1
  19. Casey Jones Active Player

I have incited violent instinct response in others before just by speaking to and intimidating them about sensitive hair trigger issues in psychoanalytic way that bypasses their rational capacity for critical thinking and provoking uninhibited carnal primal instinct reaction. The story of my life has been shaped and formed by these types of interactions at various points throughout my life. So I suppose that would make me a prime candidate for yellow lantern corps, where by words alone I have incited violent reaction out of people to the point they can't control their emotional response to me. I would have a good few fables for Lyssa Drak and her Book of Parallax.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. megamanzero Loyal Player

i want to be part of the black lantern corps
    • Like x 1