Highest DPS class atm?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Aggronator, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueMarvel New Player

IT is not up-to-date in anyway. You shouldn't base facts off of assumptions. Not sure how fire is super glitched. and what do you mean "ice and earth should be mid-tier"? do you have any idea what you are talking about?
  2. Zpirit Dedicated Player

Fixed it for ya.
  3. TrueMarvel New Player

Fixed it better
  4. Zpirit Dedicated Player

No U
  5. ramoramo86 New Player

its the play not the POWER but GADGETS in my opinion to answer your Question, gadgets does TONS of DMG
  6. KemistiOMG Committed Player

My favorites: Nature, Light, Ice
  7. RamsesVIIX New Player

I'm hard light, I'm always out on top, but have been out dpsed by Fire, Gadgets, Mental, Nature, Earth, Electricity. I mean it's really how you play your power. The fire dps who beat me was all precision based but had that constant 60%dmg buff mod, and knew how to use his power/skill. It just depends on the player. People who think Hard Light is out on top are just simply lazy, I've switched to Earth and have out dpsed Hard Lighters easy. IT IS BASED ON SKILL NOT POWER.
  8. Scorpion Well-Known Player

Fire has numbers that can go side by side with HL even though gadgets still has more burst damage, Ice plays similar to fire but lacks strong DoTs that are stackable. Earth has great burst damage how ever all its damage has to be up close cant really do much from a range( also sucks that jackhammer is blockable).
  9. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

I would like to raid with one of these self proclaimed "never been beaten" characters >.>.....
    • Like x 1
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

Funny thing is, they only exist on forums ^^
    • Like x 4
  11. TrueMarvel New Player

Ok. Have you played with these powers? Ice plays more like gadgets. Fire cannot keep up with HL. It cant even keep up with mental(proven). Gadgets can indeed keep up with HL. ALL POWERS do better in melee combat. Stackable dots is not more effective than burst dmg. What is this mystery glitch you speak of? Do you have any idea what you think you are talking about?
  12. Scorpion Well-Known Player

yea I do I have a HL dps and a fire dps I play both all the time ever since I went superspeed with my fire I know had both burst and DoT damage. That is mainly thanks to WD> Spon. C.. Any fire dps that wants to try it go into gates and do that and you will see the glitch im talking about.
  13. TrueMarvel New Player

You must not be playing HL correctly. WD is not even a fire power so why are you using to justify an unnecessary nerf to fire? And that is not a glitch. That is intended.Also fire without WD lacks alot of burst dmg. So please explain yourself
  14. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Exactly. It's just annoying seeing all the boasting in threads like these especially since whether or not you've been beaten is irrelevant. All talk, no action. Not to mention that if/when they lose there is an onslaught of excuses >.>…
  15. OMAAR New Player

Besides Electricty, Nature and Sorc needing a buff. ( havent payed with mental dps ), it's 100% the player and the group setup.
    • Like x 1
  16. ISO-Muay-Thai New Player

17. aganusn New Player

It doesn't matter, as long as you abuse tumbling master.
  18. PuRpLeDrAnK New Player

I just started playing again and I feel like my Nature DPS is super weak. Back in the day I used to be a beast.
    Should I switch to Gadgets?? and whats the best DPS weapon now??
  19. TrueMarvel New Player

HB is the best weapon
  20. AGx-07_162 New Player

I usually don't chime in on these types of discussions but I have to say that I think it depends highly on the player. Looking through these posts, Nature has been consistently in the top 7 but rarely the top 3 and almost always under HL, Electric, and Gadgets. That said, I must have been playing with horrible players for weeks now because every raid I've done since I hit 30, from CR40 up to 56 (where I am now) I've been the top DPS and this includes several instances where I came in late and still surpassed the top guy by good margins.

Not blowing my own horn here but I don't think its fair to keep discounting Nature. On that note, I've had the same kind of run on my Electric DPS. What I'm getting at is it has a LOT to do with the player (fire being the exception since it feels like it was nerfed to hell)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.