Harley's Bomber out soon ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by YinChakra, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They are here indefinitely. No plans to remove.
    • Like x 2
  2. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

nice.
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Nope, standing by statement :p (note, did not specifically state that about the Harley Bomber, but will stick by that as well)

Okay, so this pack includes the glasses-on-face, but the hair and glasses-up is separate style?

Might be tempted to get that style for Harley's fangirl Christall, but only if didn't have to pay the discount (heavy OCD when it comes to the DBC, took me some work after buying inventory, bank, shared bank and a power respect token to get it back to an 'even' amount)
  5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

That chest is something I've wanted for an alt. So now we just need the Loyalty Vendor update. :)
    • Like x 1
  6. dibrieEUps Well-Known Player

Gender respec tokens please..
  7. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Would be cool if u could wear the boots with jeans on a male and cover the socks
    • Like x 1
  8. Warhawk Well-Known Player

Plans change....remember the Batman v Superman Swag Bags. Better grab this while you can! I wish I was off work already so I could!
  9. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Why should they? Unless they are specifically designed due to female anatomy I don't see why they should be. Even then, while maybe not socially normal, having short length shirts is not completely out of the question for males. The same can be said for various hair styles, heeled boots/shoes or any non-pant/short styles. I mean Hades' robe is available for both genders and it is a good example of a medium length dress/kilt/whatever you want to call it.

This goes the same for female characters too. Customization is ultimately a good thing and if an individual likes styles that are more socially accepted to be specific to a gender I don't see a huge problem with it either in real life or in-game. It's their choice how they want to dress.

But anyways this specific style has a male version and a female version and the male version isn't largely different than existing styles.
  10. Not him Well-Known Player

Good,buying this when Ill reinstall the game (in three months, probably)
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

I agree, some really cool styles. The Wonder Woman one would fit for her movie release in 2017 or maybe they could get the movie style on the marketplace when the movie comes out as a limited offer.

For males the Batman <> Bruce Wyne Bombshell style looks also pretty nice though he isnt in game but one can hope.

I really hope people understand that with buying those style is setting a sign for more of those stuff in the future on the marketplace!

I'm definately in to support that.
    • Like x 2
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Forget it, they seem to like the "pulled-up socks and sneaker" look for males (check out the male Urban Slick feet)
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Because some styles suck on the other gender (or they simply didn't bother), have you seen the Urban Slick feet? On the female they are cool looking boots, on a male, they are simply sneakers (or 'trainers' or 'gym shoes' depending on your location) with knee-high socks!! :eek:
  14. light FX Steadfast Player

The socks are part of the shorts for both male and female. Boots are by themselves so im pretty sure u can do that. I did redeem it on my male toon and boots were for sure just the boots. But i didnt put jeans on.
    • Like x 1
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

That other style has nothing to do with this style. And like my post above says...^^
  16. TrueColors Well-Known Player

On the list of things to be done, where does fixing the redeem/claim tab fall? It has been broken for quite a while where you can't just keep hitting redeem, but you have to exit out and go back in every time you want to redeem an item.
  17. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Light could you post a pic of the male with jeans and boots, curious. At work can't check atm. Thanks
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You did notice that both styles depict two pairs of socks, didn't you? o_O

One set you can change the colour and goes above the knee on females and calf-length on males, with the other set calf-length for females and barely clearing the top of the boots on the males
  19. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Thats completely fine u can barely see the small socks and will look so much better on pants styles this way
  20. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yea I was hoping the socks were part of the shorts because I really like those boots, but that's okay I'll make do.