Game Update 33 on Test!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rumour, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Potent New Player

Actually the cheapest house is very affordable. However the housing that has been implemented so far is FREE COMPANY(League) Housing. Individual player's aren't exactly expected to be shelling out the money for the biggest houses right now, the prices have been set to encourage Free Companies to pool their money together as a group. Nobody wants the smallest house for their FC.

As well, the prices were set in with the expectation that within 2 months, 33% of the population (of Free Companies) would be able to afford the second-to-largest size I believe.
  2. TrueOlympus New Player

Monetarily speaking. Unless the price of the subscription is increased in correlation to the new merchandise/product, then you are technically asking for something free.
  3. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

Subscribers are paying for the continued development of the game regardless if you understand that or not.
    So - as you say - technically, I am definitely not asking for something for free.

Especially when you take into to account that a subscription is said to include full-access to the game.
    I have full access to bases. I simply believe that I should have full access to the Armory system as well for my subscription payment.
    I don't have access to all the different possible base deigns, but I have access enough to use bases as designed. This is simply all I am saying at a subscriber deserves out of the Armory system.

It takes 2 armories to use the armory system as intended. That is access to the full-functionality. I'm not asking for more than the minimum number necessary for each of my characters to use the Armory system as intended in order to satisfy the full-functionality part of what is stated to part of my subscription.