Elite Alerts: What You Need To Know

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 19, 2015.

1. xGMZen1 Active Player

Other than mods and bits and negative arguments I wouldn't spend a second on, I do love the idea of 1111 in the alerts, cooperation is low priority to players... I don't wish to demean them but things do get done at least. just like to see where elite alerts go.
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Forgive me if this has been asked already..

For the Elite Affinity Gen Mods to work can it be ANY Elite Pieces. (ie Throne, HH) Elite Raids as well OR are they Restricted to just THIS Elite Alert Going Forward?
  3. KDICHU Well-Known Player

I really believe that elite alerts are the way to go elite alerts means u need a group with sp and mods and most characters not all but most don't have either I swear I will do this 4 man once a day not 10 and spam it
  4. KDICHU Well-Known Player

Sorry I love the challenge
    My take ice dps
    My trill gadgets dps
    My dps idc
    Me electric healer bring it on its a league thing I like the challenge I'd I completed easy ill tell the debs to make harder
  5. Ariyana2015 Committed Player

It would be nice if when queuing people had to have acceptable cr for the role they queued as.....that way you don't get a group of all DPS because their Cr meets the requirements as dps but not as what they queued for....(Make it impossible to queue as a role you cannot perform based on gear).

There are many cases where when you ask a person to change to the role they queued for they cannot do it because they just wanted a quicker queue time.

Or just make it so there is no penalty for kicking someone for not playing their role. That would still allow people to switch roles if someone goes down, but would allow people to get a quick replacement if someone was being stubborn and the role was actually needed to complete the content.
  6. coco Committed Player

Exactly! Just like I said. Cute how you change the subject when you know your wrong.
  7. Venus Void Dedicated Player

Wrong about what?

I never even read any of your wall-o-texts, so whatever "subject" you were going on about in your rants was completely lost.

If I recall, the original "subject" I commented on was just an explanation as to why people queue up as their off-role but still run as dps.

I don't see how you saying "exactly!" somehow clarifies anything beyond that.