Dwf and loot drop

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zpred, May 26, 2016.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

affirmative! my guess is that it depends on the binary code of the caracters name. it seems to influence your gear drops in someway...
    • Like x 1
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

well, it would be fine if we could share our gear pieces account bound...
  3. Zpred Dedicated Player

Ok, update, did it again today, and again no purple drop on any boss, so that's 14 bosses now, not ran any other content, I'm going for a record lol

Seriously though what is going on here.
  4. Shiryo New Player

Yesterday I did DWF for the 6th time I think, and I got the legs piece I miss. Dropped everything dwf has, aways at 1st boss, in less then 2 weeks. No reason for me to do that again, at least the normal version.

In the meantime, other guild members didn't get a single piece, or got the same piece 3/4 times.

I really don't know how this thing works, but i'd like so much to have the "buy with marks" system of the old times back...

A day one player.
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Right. Ive had league mates who have all 4 pieces on multiple toons. While i only have 1 toon with the legs, 2 toons with none despite finishing it both weeks now, and 3 toons with 2 pieces. The problem becomes people get all the drops and hit max cr and dont log on as much. I run with league 99% of the time for raids. So if i have bad luck im at the mercy of others logging on. I know someone who ran it twice, didnt finish either time, but beat 1st and 2nd boss in both those runs and somehow got all 4 pieces. Crazy lucky. But then a person like me who has run it and reset it and finished it every run but 2 because it got late and people had to leave who has had terrible drops. Im so sick of RNG in this game. Sadly it will never change because of the replay model. My time and effort should be rewarded. Not by the roll of some dice :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  6. tinoman Dedicated Player

Fix the loot drops did 3 times back to back on seperate days no drops. Ran no other content to with the rare loot picker. Come on.
  7. Zpred Dedicated Player

I'd still like my toon checked just incase, because I can see people are getting gear, even a league member got the gold chest aswell as purple drops.

But to go 14 bosses with not 1 single purple drop is a bit pushing it I think.
  8. Zpred Dedicated Player

Update, did it again, an I finally got a piece at the last boss.

I'm happy that I have got a piece finally, but I'm really disgusted it took 17 bosses to get 1 piece of purple gear.