Does anyone actually like the revive limit in Elite?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AV, Feb 16, 2019.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Then buff the content back up to survival level but keep the death counter?
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You want me to pay attention to mechanics or not?
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Exactly. Some don't seem to understand this, if I had to take a guess it's because they weren't around for SM when it started.
    • Like x 2
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Oh I'm quite sure you'll keep doing what you're doing lol ;)
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Or they can, you know, not limit the content with a revive limit at all and start working on developing difficulty and mechanics above the limits a revive limit would pose.
    • Like x 2
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Answer the question, what if it was like survival was but WITH the death counter?
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Answer the question please, properly :)
  8. Zneeak Devoted Player

This doesn't even make sense to the context of what people are asking for, you're just on a vengeance-trip trying to clap back haha. I do pay attention and I wish to pay even more attention with having the content more difficult and mechanics heavy, unlike some who still bark about normal content every episode. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Proxystar #Perception

What he's saying is that it can't be like survival mode but with a death counter, the death counter in and of itself prohibits and restricts the creation of mechanics that would otherwise take in to account your ability to ressurect your team mates.

When content is developed while taking in to consideration the death counter there is always an element of dumbing down mechanics because of the death counter to ensure the death counter doesn't make the content impossible.

They're two entirely different concepts of creating content, because on works within the confines of a restriction and the other works outside of any such restriction and allows for greater flexibility because you're not stuck building content around a restricted premise that people are only allowed to die once.
    • Like x 2
  10. Zneeak Devoted Player

How can I answer your question when you don't even understand the context of what it is that you are asking? Grasp the context of the thread, then come back. This is is just some silly "got 'eem"-quest you got going on at this point, nothing else. :p
    • Like x 1
  11. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I already know what the answer to my question is by the way, I just want to hear you say it. ;)
  12. Proxystar #Perception

If what you're doing is trying to angle in to suggest we're ignoring mechanics in elite or even the death counter and that's why we want it removed your argument is already flawed.

We are not ignoring the mechanics, we are not struggling to complete elite content, we are not stuck struggling to beat normal content... we're having a discussion about something we could change to make elite content better.

There is a difference between a discussion like that and a discussion where we're complaining about how difficult spindrift is and why the puzzle needs to be made easier. ;)
    • Like x 2
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’m so over Spindrift now, it’s just that that was the point at which I think things changed.
  14. Zneeak Devoted Player

I seriously don't think you do. You have done nothing but ignoring what's been said in regards to the topic and have been so focused on trying to "get" somebody rather than understanding the feedback you want to criticise. I'd highly advice you to stay within your ballpark, if you're not actually here to discuss what's ACTUALLY being discussed. ;)
    • Like x 2
  15. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Asking a question is trying to “get” someone? Paranoid much?
  17. Zneeak Devoted Player

Says the guy who calls it "harassment" when somebody disagree with his stance. Sensitive much?

Please oh please keep responding, but do so in terms of what is actually being discussed here rather than this lame attempt of twisting things. Thank you. :)
    • Like x 2
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

When you jump down my throat with derisive asides every time I dare to have an opinion, yeah it does kind of start to look like you have a grudge.
  19. Zneeak Devoted Player

One could say the same about you when you try to derail a thread while ignoring the actual topic of it just to try and tell somebody "hah, got you this time". :p Now please, again, anytime you'd want to actually discuss the points that was raised in the actual topic, thank you. :)
    • Like x 2
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I was though, I’m asking why we can’t have paradox level content but with the death counter?