Creative Director Jens Andersen Reveals DCUO's Next DLC Pack, Amazon Fury Part I!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Spytle, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Initial reaction: Nothing really stands out...Doesnt seem like all that much content and weapon mastery seems gimmicky from what weve seen

Hopefully this thing is at least PACKED with feats and the alert takes more than 10 minutes
    • Like x 9
  2. Tikkun Loyal Player

Beautiful screenshots!

You guys are starting to sell me on alerts and duos....

I am really hoping to see 2 or 4 man anomalies though. Batman and Robin, Superman and Wonder Woman, Green Arrow and Green Lantern, Flash and....okay I'd run a solo Flash. ;)

I know I'm a dreamer, but I would completely go bananas if the Teen Titans were given an iconic anomaly alert.

Solos are so antisocial. :(
    • Like x 11
  3. Mr AFK New Player

guys you are...... FAST ;)
    good to see new content, a little disappointed.. no new legends.. but okay
  4. Vederyn New Player

They said a while ago, this DLC would not contain a new power.
    • Like x 4
  5. Feenicks New Player

Does this mean a new Gotham? Like that new Metropolis in WoTL?
    • Like x 2
  6. Circe New Player

So no new iconic characters (like Ares, Silver Swan, Queen Clea, etc.) in Part 1?

I wonder where they'll go with the future parts in regards to characters.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Actually now I've processed it, if the depths and heights thing is a clue (and it probably is) it might be more likely that you'd enter the depths of Tartarus rather than Atlantis.
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Please get rid of the gear increasing our power cost. That isn't needed in the game at all. However it should stay with only the controller roles only. This will balance trolls giving power and might based damages being able to keep their blue far manageable able and filled.
    • Like x 8
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yes.
    • Like x 2
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Knew it. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  11. Little Sister New Player

That's not necessarily true. This post may not contain everything. Especially since we know Supergirl is coming to Legends, and possibly Wonder Girl.
    • Like x 2
  12. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Tier 6 is right on schedule then. 14 months per tier, right? So we should expect Amazon Fury to launch in July? During the Atlantean seasonal?
  13. Seni New Player

Invisible Battleships AKA "PS3 wouldn't be able to handle these so we made them 'invisible' as part of the story line..."

:*(

I wanted to see these crafts. Damn you PS3!

Also I hope that the leaked 200 Iconic Visions Feat is not real.... I thought we was done with grindy boring feats!
    • Like x 2
  14. Breakforce Loyal Player

The icon can be Samuel L. Jackson's head!
    • Like x 9
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

July? You cray? With this announcement I'm expecting end of April at the latest.
    • Like x 5
  16. TDSK Committed Player

Along with what Jafin said, the least amount of time we're gonna have is at least 1 year, or around 3 to 4 DLC's. If the PS3 is still supported by then (and it most likely will be), then we will probably have to wait even longer before we get the new power.
    • Like x 2
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Or because Wonder Woman's signature vehicle is her invisible jet.
    • Like x 4
  18. Azrael New Player

so is it unattuned gear for everything in DLC10? and will unattuntd gear will be introduced to the rest of the game going forward?
    • Like x 1
  19. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

All I ask,.....I love DCUO so and all things holy,....please make the alert just a tad bit harder than Trigon's Prison......and I'm SOLD!!!!!!
    • Like x 9
  20. Azrael New Player

What is the Cr requirement for DLC10?
    • Like x 6