Briefings and investigations

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ZEUSofGODS, Jan 24, 2014.

1. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

So I went thru metro... Metro is HUGE in the raid... Goes from star labs down to the spire... I check wit a scanner and couldn't find it...
  2. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

I think the briefing is missing.
    • Like x 2
  3. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

This briefing is no where to be found... Devs... Please confirm the location of the rage #1 briefing...
  4. Monroe585 New Player

Here are the ones I'm missing:

Hope for the Hopeless 2 - Located on Mogo for heroes. Need villain location.
    Tales of the Green Lantern Corps 5 - Villain location.
    Tales of the Sinestro Corps 5 - Villain location.
    • Like x 1
  5. DizzyKraken Developer

Hints: For the Rage of War collection they can all be completed while in the 4-man operations:

Heroes:
    • In Ranx
    • In Metropolis Battlezone
    • In the Hall of Doom Armory
    • In the JSA Headquarters
    Villains:
    • In Mogo
    • In Metropolis Battlezone
    • In the Watchtower Containment Facility
    • In the JSA Headquarters
    *Also there is a forum thread in Dev Discussion where you can post about these collections if you think there is a bug.
    • Like x 4
  6. The Sleet Well-Known Player

How many are there in Ranx, I have only found one behind that crate where the Lexcorp stuff is?
  7. echo19x New Player

So has any one found rage of war 1 for heros yet ?
  8. Dynagirl Committed Player

Okay after spending 10 mins searching every part of strike operation ranx map for Rage of War #1. I have concluded there is no player briefing on that map. Either it is missing or it is on a part of the map the heroes don't have access to.
    • Like x 2
  9. Neph Dedicated Player

Please check on a live server to see if that one is not available for the hero faction...

I have:
    #2 Atrocitus's Blood Ritual
    #3 Bleez's Promise
    #4 Bleez's Warning
  10. Harlequin Devoted Player

Same here. I don't believe it is on live.
    • Like x 1
  11. Monroe585 New Player

Does anyone know where Tales of the Sinestro Corps #5 for villains is?
    • Like x 1
  12. FESTER665 Devoted Player

We searched like crazy last night with EVERYONE in the run using scanners as well and Rage of War #1 is not there on the hero side.... Time to double check on your end. :)
    • Like x 1
  13. DizzyKraken Developer

Hey guys,

So there was a slight problem. Ranx was being sneaky. I have updated the location of the Rage of War collection in Ranx for Heroes. It should be accessible once it gets patched out.

Sorry about that. Feel free to take out your frustration on Ranx :)
    • Like x 4
  14. The Sleet Well-Known Player

Thank you!
  15. BumblingB I got better.

There's a joke in there somewhere.

Oh and thanks! Is this going to hit live in an update or did it update with last night's hotfix?
    • Like x 1
  16. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Glad to hear.... Should it make it out in the next hotfix or might it be awhile?

*edit* B beat me to the question as usual. LOL
    • Like x 1
  17. DizzyKraken Developer

Just checked in the fix this morning, so it should go out with the next hotfix pending QA review.
    • Like x 3
  18. 478874 Dedicated Player

Did you check under the most NE metro station overhang? It's way under tehre in the dark.
  19. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Can you show a picture of the Protege of the inversions hand style. It is driving the fashionista in my crazy not knowing how cool it may look. Are they the coveted glove less braces we all wanted for so long? Atrocitus was the "Protege" I assume and he doesn't wear gloves. The head piece is a knock- off of his helmet thing as well...
  20. Deltaheat Well-Known Player

[IMG]Protégé of the Inversions hands
    • Like x 2