Anyone interested in free sketches of their DCUO characters?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by SuperSoldier, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

:eek: No Redo.
    • Like x 1
  2. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Comrade Sonya Sketch *Updated* - I shaded and blended in some of the bits of armor, hopefully the straps parts don't look glued on now and look more like they are part of the armor itself. There was an accidental dark line on her cheek, so I redid the shading on her face and changed her jawline while I was doing that.
    • Like x 6
  3. Entity Committed Player

Does an ALT count as a redo?
  4. Captain Just New Player

WOW! These are all just awesome..

Feel free to sketch Captain Just if you are so inclined. Whether you do or don't just keep them coming :)
  5. Zuse Loyal Player

what's the best one ?
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

a tip to coloring in paint or any software really is to zoom in really close that way you can see the individual pixles and smooth out the lines it takes a lot of time but really helps the final product since its so hard to draw with a mouse like SS said
  7. Drathmor Unwavering Player

truly beautiful great work !!!
  8. Sef Prime Well-Known Player

Pretty awesome drawings! You have inspired me to start drawing again:). Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  9. Night hunterr Dedicated Player

Thanks for the tip! I should probably just take some time and practice.
    • Like x 1
  10. Light Echo New Player

Awesome sketches!!! I see you have a lot of requests but if you ever manage the time I'd love to have my character drawn.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

One small request, if you could replace my current emblem on my chestpiece with the green lantern emblem that would be fantastic!!! Thank you!
  11. Evil Moopie New Player

These are........reaaallly nice O-o
    • Like x 1
  12. Dametria Loyal Player

@Moopie
    Yes they are and SS is a really good sport for doing them :D

I think it's awesome when fellow gamers share their talent(s) in a unique and personal way.

it just goes to show us that for the DCUO community...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  13. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Gabrielsg Sketch - I had a bit of a problem settling on a pose for this one...

[IMG]
    Gabrielsg Rough Sketch - The original version had your character ordering dogs... "Flying" dogs.

[IMG]
    Gabrielsg Rough Sketch - This pose was too vanilla Cyclops, and sadly the flying dogs didn't make it to the "finished" drawing. The Flight apparatus on the dogs would've been attached via mini-doggie "Cyborg" vests.:)
    • Like x 13
  14. Zuse Loyal Player

Hey Super Soldier i have to ask you to draw a dog for me pls...i loved that dog !!!!!
    • Like x 1
  15. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

That's odd because that dog is suppose to look like a rottweiler but looks more like a mutt or pitbull, I'll add dog to the list.
    • Like x 2
  16. Entity Committed Player

These just get better and better
  17. Zuse Loyal Player

Draw the dog-version of zuse
  18. Yefged Active Player

OMG! Epic is nothing compared to it! You're amazing, dude :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Yefged Active Player

btw, now I want those flying dogs as a HT trinket lol
    • Like x 2
  20. Speedcat Well-Known Player