willflynne's Recent Activity

1. willflynne replied to the thread Declining instances!!.

But for the solo/duo weekly, you HAVE to queue random at least three times. Alerts and Raids for the week only need one. (Had to...

May 7, 2024 at 1:18 PM
  2. willflynne liked Eve's post in the thread DC Comics News Thread!.

[media]

May 7, 2024 at 9:31 AM
  3. willflynne replied to the thread DC Comics News Thread!.

Goodness, the amount of stuff they threw into that is almost overwhelming. :confused:

May 7, 2024 at 9:31 AM
  4. willflynne posted a new thread.

LEGO Star Wars: Rebuild the Galaxy

[media] The mash-ups alone were enough to sell me. But the last reveal? I. LOVE. IT. :D Sold me on the whole concept.

Forum: Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)

May 7, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  5. willflynne liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

So, right after I posted that, I did a Google Search and found out about the Napoleon's Hat/Sailor's Tricorn Head Style obtained from...

May 7, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  6. willflynne liked Jack T. Chance's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Awhile back, I stumbled upon some fan art that inspired me. And so, without further ado, I present to you the World Renowned Naval Captain...

May 7, 2024 at 8:37 AM
  7. willflynne liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my own made Superman style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

May 7, 2024 at 8:36 AM
  8. willflynne replied to the thread Declining instances!!.

So I'm coming at this from the single player aspect of Omnibus, and as such my declination of instances isn't going to affect other...

May 7, 2024 at 7:56 AM
  9. willflynne replied to the thread About 100 Active Players Us PC/PS.

*reads thread title* Hmmm. Kinda sounds whoever saw those numbers is putting way too much stock in Steam numbers without realizing you...

May 6, 2024 at 12:36 PM
  10. willflynne liked Eve's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

I got the Star-Stitched material today and wanted to make a style with it ;) [IMG]

Apr 30, 2024
  11. willflynne liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Spy vs Spy! [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 30, 2024
  12. willflynne replied to the thread Ingame Chat Moderators.

That works for a single-player experience, but falls apart when you start introducing people to one another in the game environment....

Apr 30, 2024
  13. willflynne liked Curse Bringer's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

War... War Never Changes [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 29, 2024
  14. willflynne liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

This is my own Carol Ferris style [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 29, 2024
  15. willflynne liked Eve's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

'Kali don't stop, 'Kali don't skrrt 'Kali got a job, 'Kali go to work My friend sent me the Purple Ripped Reality accessory and I thought...

Apr 29, 2024
  16. willflynne liked Great Architect's post in the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

There is an interesting fact about game design - that largely people are very very good at identifying the things that they believe...

Apr 29, 2024
  17. willflynne replied to the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

What you're asking for is, at the very least, the equivalent of an NGE-level change for the game, for no other apparent reason than...

Apr 26, 2024
  18. willflynne replied to the thread Let's be honest! For Devs and community..

So your idea to save the game is to roll back about a decade's worth of work done by various devs because, I'm guessing, THAT'S the time...

Apr 25, 2024
  19. willflynne replied to the thread Proposed Change to Circe’s Mask Artifact for Tanks.

So change an existing Artifact that seems to be working well for the sake of one powerset in one kind of content in the game. Seems a bit...

Apr 24, 2024
  20. willflynne replied to the thread Shazam in Justice League Dark.

He's not a member, but he is a character in the content itself (makes sense with the whole magic theme of the episode). Also, I believe...

Apr 23, 2024
  21. willflynne replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

I'm not really trying to perceive it one way or the other, because, as mentioned before, fool's errand. I know my own observations...

Apr 19, 2024
  22. willflynne liked Reinheld's post in the thread Superman Day Celebration Now Live!.

OH NO!!! Kryptonite. Ugh....the double LL symbol on the lead lined box should have tipped me - Superman.

Apr 18, 2024
  23. willflynne replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

I honestly don't know, but I can at least acknowledge that I won't be able to know. Any window we can look through when it comes to...

Apr 18, 2024
  24. willflynne replied to the thread Optional Stay Clamp.

*sigh* Why do people keep trying to use Steam numbers? They don't take into account players on the other platforms that DCUO can...

Apr 18, 2024
  25. willflynne liked Snowy OwI's post in the thread The New Costume Contest ....

Indeed bro.I posted my version on twitter but I forgot to post mine here :) [IMG] [IMG]

Apr 15, 2024