Mister Mxyzptlk's Member Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 16, 2017.

1. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

Where did he say this because I don't see that in this thread?
  2. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

You're right he didn't. But he did say:

Which again makes me think you can redeem the heroes on the vills and vice versa if you want. My bad.
    • Like x 1
  3. DarkWalkerBat Level 30

Oh phew thought I was going crazy. :confused: Or crazier...
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Nah, just me being...yuk...wrong.
  5. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you're not wrong, Dawn. he did say it. 100% he said it. it's the only reason I claimed them on my main, with the intention of sending them to alts. he stated, categorically, that you would be able to transfer the posters between alts through the bank inventory. 100%. & yet, now, oddly, the post has been removed / edited. wonder why?

I know this for a fact because when I tried to transfer them, & couldn't, I came back to the thread & read through it again. & he absolutely did say they could be transferred through the bank. that's why I posted that I couldn't transfer them. because I thought it was a bug.

so, yeah, you're not wrong.
    • Like x 2
  6. Irvynnge Loyal Player

7. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

8. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Took with wrong hero a alt just used for seasonals:oops: and now cant give to my main :( PLEASE Mepps tell us you will enable it to be shared between toons on our account via shared bank, Please cause kinda really sucks.:(
    If i would have known i would have taken it with the main and not a alt:(
  9. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Also big thank you for the gift. Please fix so it can be shared on the account via shared bank:(
  10. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Looks like they look really Kool:cool: Just would be kooler in my mains base;)
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are making the posters account bound. They were intended to be.
    • Like x 3
  12. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Thank you! Thank you so so much:cool: ,You are the Best Mepps! Thank you! :)
  13. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

All sorted yay!
    • Like x 1
  14. Irvynnge Loyal Player

good man y'self. slainte.
  15. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

No, no it wouldn't, was horrified they turned PixieSpit into just another 'pretty boy'
    What? Dinklage is the only 'little person' actor left? o_O
    • Like x 3
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Just to get Official clarification: that's everyaccount gets all four posters, and not everycharacter, correct? Got caught by that with the Flush crate
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Every account with membership can claim the gift one time. In the gift box are four posters. These posters can be consumed or, after our next hotfix, transferred to other characters on the account via the shared bank.
    • Like x 4
  18. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Outstanding
  19. PBCF Active Player

O..o I LOVE these posters , they are so cute !!! Thank you :D
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Thank you, not the answer was hoping for, but at least now know to leave it alone