SOE we post all Tech help messages here?

Discussion in 'LaunchPad Discussion' started by HalasRadar, Mar 26, 2013.

1. HalasRadar Member

SOE we post all tech help messages here?

I get the most problems with Launchpad; some games I do not play much anymore because of Launchpad.
  2. Sanctifiedhero New Member

I have has an issue with DCUO launchpad for basically 1 month its driving me nuts.
  3. HalasRadar Member

I just guess the java code for Launchpad is weak, would any java code from Launchpad have effect on old or new forums also?
  4. Feldon Forum Volunteer

What in the world are you talking about?

SOE launchpads do not use Java and have nothing to do with the forums.
  5. HalasRadar Member

SONY uses lots and lots of Java Code, yes they do.

Launchpad has some weird issues on my computers. I chatted with SOE folks at SOE Live about how broken Launchpad was.

There is link rot on may web pages also; that may be an issue with Microsoft and Internet Explorer also.

Just want some resolution to my Launchpad problems that are known issues; from my time at SOE Live 2013.

SONY it is a money issue now cause STEAM is easy and SOE Launchpad is a hassle.

I have stopped buying station cash because I am still not happy with Launchpad.
  6. HalasRadar Member

OK how do I; EDIT, this post I have not been to SOE LIVE 2013 yet, I meant 2012.
  7. HalasRadar Member

when I try lauchpad today I got some message about missing dll or ddl files
  8. NeillM New Member

9. HalasRadar Member

Hey Neeill thanks for reply.

Anyhow this is just really between Microsoft and Adobe and Oracle.

Today on a few web sites I am getting messages to update FLASH Player and when I visit Adobe it says Flash is up to date.

What ever time hack Adobe Flash uses can not even find proper update information?

My opinion is that Adobe and Flash are weak and cause lots of problems that manifest on web sites.
  10. Feldon Forum Volunteer

Those are malicious websites.
  11. HalasRadar Member

Thank you for the reply Feldon

What is that kind of attack called some kind of bait and switch phishing tactic?

FLASH did get an official update late Tuesday and some other Microsoft updates that required system restart.

I know Tuesday is busy for the Internet because Microsoft seems to use that day to deploy updates.

SOE, today I am having a desk top icon for DCUO that starts EverQuest.

The fun never ends.
  12. HalasRadar Member

I do not code.

I can see my computer video screen.

Today after some JAVA updates my icons changed again for SOE games.
  13. Freddy_c New Member

I Had a problem with my Launchpads. Just a suggestion. Disable Anti-viruses.
  14. HalasRadar Member

Want to thank all the GM and TSR who have given me clues about Launchpad.

How do SOE promote many games and not support Launchpad better?

SOE needs a better Launchpad.
  15. HalasRadar Member

ADOBE updates today caused some problems.

SOE should stop using all ADOBE mal ware.

Adobe updates always try to do bad things to my computer.

I do not use Google or Norton or any the stuff Adobe tries to push with their updates.

After today's Adobe update my computer slowed down and I have two versions of Adobe reader on my desk top.

Adobe is very disappointing and causes adverse effects on my home computer.
  16. HalasRadar Member

SOE team could you tell me how to achieve Launchpad serenity?
  17. HalasRadar Member

18. HalasRadar Member

Hey SOE I am big fan of the games the games the games the games!
    I am not a fan at all of Launchpad.

The weakness of Launchpad across the many games, makes me keep my money; this is not my intention.
    I feel technically challenged by the gross misdirection that Launchpad takes with games on my computer.

I want to support SOE cash store and the development teams for the games; the off put is the Launchpad file and folder systems unacceptable performance.
  19. HalasRadar Member

More problems with Launchpad today.

I tried to create different folders for each SOE game and was unsuccessful.

Launchpad could not be pointed to each folder for each game.

Is there some trick to create a folder under Launchpad for each SOE game?
  20. Calthine Member

Each game will create it's own folder, as will Launchpad, in whatever location you dictate. Just let them install.