US west players

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Swoll, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Swoll

Ok guys when they release server transfers where are we going to consolidate? Helios Genudine or Connery? :D
  2. Minsc

Perhaps Genudine and Helios should merge. Connery has a decent pop already.
    • Up x 1
  3. Brickwalker

NC and TR have a nice pop...VS is left in the dust
    • Up x 1
  4. Arc

Helios we got the 2 celeb *******
  5. HadesR

Need's to be carefully done.. Cus last thing any server needs is one faction having 80+ % pop 24/7
  6. Brickwalker

40% NC, 36% TR, and a whopping 24% VS...

on Connery right now.
  7. NightFall

All the VS are leaving connery.
  8. Brickwalker

Is there a reason why? that I dont know about?
  9. ROMNEYTRON

Come to Helios!
  10. Swoll

Ya I would like a merge as well but its not happening when each person can pay for a transfer :p

Helios sounds good to me as im already there. Havent been on for a few days due to being sick but it generally has a higher VS population and a low TR population. NC is sometimes in the lead but is usually in the middle.

Either way since there arent going to be full on merges we should all coordinate to try and get a high pop balanced faction server.
  11. medbot544

Not movin off of TR Helios unless everyone bails. It's not THAT bad b/c TR here is overall fun to play with despite being out numbered most of the time.

Sure the NC scares the bejezus outa me b/c they are so dang good, however; Toby and pals are so much fun to farm er...play against. /undecided
  12. Tenzin

If you want a populated server come to Connery.

However, I wouldn't waste money on transfers since you'll probably end up here anyway once SOE snaps back into reality and merges the servers.
  13. Quickscope

you ppl really need to learn how percents work in planetside 2. Meaning they could have 10 people on a cont and have 80% of the pop.....
  14. Swoll

Any other opinions/suggestions?