Holy Crap Light Assault can be good

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by phungus420, Jan 4, 2013.

1. AlphaMiC

Oh man, I hear you! Only recently started to play LA and even more recently started to 'get it'. Was running over a crest when 2 HAs and a Medic came the other way. I turned and high-tailed it to a tree to lose them but they followed. So up the tree I went and they just ran around and around the tree trying to find me while I picked them off one by one. NO ONE ever looked up! lol I sat in that tree until I was out of ammo and picked off a bunch more peeps. LA is a gem in the right situations ... trees ... who knew?! :)
  2. AlphaMiC

It has to do with sprint I'm pretty sure. Toggle sprint off as you go through the window and you'll fit through like a greased up hotdog. With sprint toggled on you'll bash against it like a fly on a screen door.
    • Up x 1
  3. Wily

It's mindblowing to me how well it works when it does. Now that the game's been out for a while, it works less well than it used to. The first couple weeks after it went live, you could run out of ammo sitting in a tree/obscure tower spot. These days, not so much.
  4. Kogmaw

Not the LA, its their special perk. inf have cloaking/snipers, HA have shields/LMGs, LA have Jet-packs/luscious \-******-hair :D
    • Up x 1
  5. DuckSauce

+1

And they said we didn't have a second class ability...
    • Up x 1