Official post coming tomorrow!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PharmD, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Fox234

There is a big patch coming this month.
  2. Gavyne

Calm down comedian. Smed commented on that they are finalizing their 6 months plan, and it should be ready soon, but not this week. Higby is talking about their patch plan and possibly their upcoming balance changes. Two different things. The 6 month plan will undoubtly come from smed, while other patch notes and balance changes would come from the creative director Higby.
  3. TrilokJ

4. SikVvVidiT

So um yeah, would really like to know when we are going to get this "POST" that was suppose to be THIS afternoon.....
  5. Liquid23

today does not equal this afternoon
  6. f0d

where is it?
  7. sustainedfire

Poor Higby's running out of time, today is tomorrow, and in a few hours it will be the day after tomorrow.

That workout yesterday must have really tired him out.

Damn they must be trying really hard to include something in the patch that is either really cool, or add stuff they can sell.
  8. lonegunman

Well. We're waiting.
    • Up x 2
  9. Malsvir Vishe

10. medbot544

Well I guess that's a wrap. Dudes prolly out havin a beer right now, I know I am.
  11. Malsvir Vishe

12. CitizenSoldier

Probably just some silly thing like if you buy a new Sunderer horn for $6.00 your name gets entered to win a tour of SOE in San Diego. No professional would be posting a major annoucement about the direction of the game, or information about a major upcoming patch at 8pm in the night.
  13. Malsvir Vishe

This is not the 6 month plan. This is about the upcoming January patch. Durp.
    The plan is coming from Smed and most likely next week.
  14. iPILOTi

and why is this official post being tweeted instead of posted in the forums? Let alone having to hear it from a player and not a dev?

hmm...
  15. mow

is that my tomorrow or your tomorrow since my tomorrow might end up being your today and my yesterday ?
  16. Malsvir Vishe

A post like that won't fit in a tweet. So much fail...
  17. JuggernaughtMan

Metagame and defense gameplay (base design) please.
  18. Malsvir Vishe

This. I'd love this and/or optimizations.
  19. JuggernaughtMan

I actually have to agree with this.

My only problem however is that I feel capping a base should require at least 6 or so people to begin flipping. Having to send troops to deal with what ends up being a lone capper leads to dull gameplay and dissapointment. Also this would encourage players to group together at outerlying zones to cap them. Might help spread people out a bit.
  20. sustainedfire

This write up is taking some time. Its got to be really, really good and extensive. They must have packed in all kinds of goodies- though it seems they would have cataloged them all while at the office?