Genudine: Cross-Faction Cooperation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jrv, Jan 5, 2013.

1. =ADK=InfamousHoole

Cease fire or not it does not matter. =ADK= and =VX9= where be where the other is not and we will continue to warpgate TR and VS every single night making you go to other continents so we have new scenery to fight on or feel sorry for your own race. Keep crying "Nerf NC" it will happen and we will still dominate.

:OFFICIAL: =ADK= does NOT have any cross faction alliances nor are we interested in any. We are here to have fun and fun for us is making your existence a sorry one and shooting every living red and or purple sole in sight until it dies.

Thanks for putting up a modest fight and keep the TR/VS treaty going, we like fighting you both at the same time.
    Infamoushoole
    =ADK= PS2 Outfit Leader.

interested in becoming =ADK=? Visit www.adkgamers.com
    • Up x 1
  2. MiZrY

Sometimes...... and when it does get boring, I just play an alt on another server.

If this is true they are resorting to faction alliances and have to team up on the NC, well hell.... I'm all for it! Denying them the satisfaction of actually warpgating us no matter what they do or how hard they try, is damn funny.
  3. Peter Blackhat

We're all on mumble, most of us seem to not actually be playing, and we're about to start drunkenly taking turns reading 50 Shades of Grey. Got another four hours before we go to sleep.
    • Up x 1
  4. Spookydodger

Is there another way to read that book?
    • Up x 1
  5. Schpam

I feel it is odd that you would find fault with members of 2 factions somehow coming to an amicable agreement to focus less on each other and more on the remaining third faction.... you do realize that this is an open world game correct? That a 3way PvP game of Faction on Faction on Faction is designed to work this way to maintain equilibrium and persistent conflict right? There are no inherent rules that say or maintain the status quo that all 3 factions must remain opposed and set against each other at all times and that never should their mutual interests ever been aligned for even the briefest of times?

I find it amusing that you should have a problem with this behavior, claiming or implying that it is somehow against the rules or not befitting the spirit of fair play .... and yet you engage in behavior clearly not condoned as sporting and is not supported by the game in creating secondary accounts to physically spy on opposing factions as ghosts.

Your complaint is laughable for it's hypocrisy....

If it were me and my faction in this situation on my server, I'd be flattered. If my outfit was holding it's own and preventing the loss my factions continent bonus despite the weight of odds stacked against it as is implied here.... I'd be boasting on the forums and not crying about it. I certainly wouldn't be creating secondary accounts to cheat the game and it's players.
  6. Jrv

You've got to go through some serious loops to pull "hypocrisy" out of this, as if the two acts were in any way comparable. That being said, I never authorized it, some other, more interested players did it on their own intuition and informed me of their findings.

I never said it was against the rules, I said it was pathetic. Which it is.
  7. Peter Blackhat

Not as far as we knew. MissVengeance can barely get through two sentences without laughing like a lunatic until she seems like she's going to pass out.
    • Up x 1
  8. BigMacDeez

Indeed.
  9. Saydian

I love my server so much. <3
    • Up x 1
  10. Jrv

Responding to a sarcastic comment without reading the thread...

Classy.
    • Up x 1
  11. Kayfes

The TR can't do **** on Genudine and the VS zerg is weak. Its sad that both those factions working together or not can't deal with NC on Genudine. I mean really you almost had us but your players are too stupid to figure out how to beat us.
  12. Turiel =RL=

Why not? You always focus on the weakest target. Why would you want to fight with precise weapons if you can face an enemy with a random generator in their weapons? Personally I like to shoot afk-people in the back, but if they are not available, shooting NC is certainly the next best option.
  13. Zotamedu

I have seen VS and NC fight side by side many times at Waterson. Last time it was an NC sniper protecting a magrider.
  14. Vortok

This is hilarious, true or not, I need to get my Genudine NC alt into an outfit there. And people say NC gets rocked on every server...

To be fair, World Pop for NC is 48% right now, but that's generally how it goes in the middle of the night from what I've seen. Looks more more balanced during the day.
  15. Cryofire

On Briggs, we the TR once only held two places, one is our warpgate...
  16. Sebastien

That's some real Psy-Ops **** right there
  17. Nurath

Haha makes a change from NC and VS cooping against TR in Planetside 1.

Bring back the lattice system, that way factions have to fight whoever owns the next base over rather than pick or choose.
  18. mj23rm

Briggs is a joke now, all it feels like is Vanu and NC vs TR, it's an absolute joke, fight the NC every once and a while you cowards
  19. mj23rm

No to mention we would have ******* taken it if your ***** *** teammates hadn't of crashed our games, literally everyone in my squad's game crashed because someone was using a crash exploit, don't even take credit for that, we would have had you easily if it weren't for that
  20. PresidentFreeman

On Indar It always seems like NC are getting attacked by VS while TR roams half the map uncontested. Our corner of the map is always getting hammered by both TR and VS on both sides.