Genudine: Cross-Faction Cooperation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jrv, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Jrv

By all means, continue living in ignorance, despite LUA officers confirming in this very thread that these accusations are true.
    • Up x 1
  2. Brutality1138

Good luck with taking it from us. and even if you do succeed, we will just cap it back. remember that. ;)

kinda pathetic that these outfits can't get their own crap together to counter us though.
    • Up x 1
  3. Rothnang

Uh, this is how a 3 faction system is supposed to work. If one faction gets way too strong, the two weaker ones gang up on it.
  4. LlamaSyndrome

I see you cannot detect sarcasm.
    • Up x 1
  5. PabloBanana

I knew it! I have been noticing a strange lack of VS/TR battles on Genudine, especially on Indar. Well done VX9.
  6. Jrv

Don't worry, they do this because they're scared of what we are, what we have the potential to become. They fear us, and so they cooperate against us. If anything, it should make you feel pride knowing your faction has been handling this **** regardless.
    • Up x 1
  7. ecomizombi

Im a Genudine player. I personally believ that is 1/3 of VS, NC and TR went to continents other than Indar then we wouldnt have this problem and the game would be much better. as it is on genudine, there is never more than 30 people on Esamir or Amerish at a given time. If 1/3 the world pop was on every continent then there would be more active battle for a variety of different locales.

Do people just not know hwo to switch continents, or do they really love fighting fo rthe crown that much?
  8. Nephera

Ha ha oh wow
  9. Adrian_Winters

On server Briggs...
    The Vanu and NC havnt attacked each other for about 4 days now.
    only focused on TR. This is on Indar.
  10. Peter Blackhat

Ahh... I see why I was given this link.

So first I have this VX9 alt named Heavyboots one day in the platoon fighting the good fight on Esamir because as a Canadian it feels like home. He's just chatting us up about LUA with a bunch of the other randoms and seems fine until we go back to Indar. We push the Vanu all the way out of our turf to Hvar, all the while drunkenly complaining that our Heavy default weapon is some kind of hyper-accurate super weapon crafted out of Angel Tears by Dragon Wizards. Apparently he'd like to trade all the Vanguards ever for a single one. Naturally, he loses his **** when we move over to the NC side to get a shot at the Crown so we can finally all get fully erect, spewing similar stuff to what appears here.

Next day we get some Vanu alt named HorrizontalPen claiming to be from PINK who get similarly upset about how the Sabr-13 has something akin to the Replay button by Zorg only also enchanted by the Power of Greyskull. He apparently thinks we have a cease fire with ADK but is extra crazy because he thinks you guys feed us certs by walking into the Crown all day when we take it in exchange for us keeping them pinned down below Dahaka.

I'd like to think people are capable of realizing the logistical reasons why they only notice themselves being killed and not their enemies by people who are also their enemies.
    • Up x 3
  11. Jrv

If I ever need some advice on how to say nothing in 500 words, I'll come to you.
    • Up x 2
  12. CptSnoe

It really saddens me that people are falling for this troll...

His "legitimate, confirmed, and constant cooperation" evidence consists of sarcastic posts by LUA players who are too amused at this stupidity to actually deal with it.

Looks like NC just needs an excuse for how much they actually suck on Genudine despite always having higher pop. Sucks to suck.
    • Up x 1
  13. Spookydodger

I guess you never watched "Survivor".
    • Up x 1
  14. Spookydodger

You guys being beat back into your warpgate would get them to stop.

Then they would go at each other. Problem solved.
  15. aboynamed5ue

The only part of this thread I really care about was that a faction actually conquered Indar, I haven't seen that in weeks. Esamir and Amerish seem to be passed around between the three factions pretty regular but Indar had stayed neutral for quite a while.

I actually had to log in just now to check if this was really true and not only did you get Indar, you guys have a 3 continent lock, at least as of a little while ago. Congratulations boys. I didn't think any faction really had the numbers to pull that off on such a small server. Plus you guys are the second most populated faction, usually behind the VS by 5 - 10% overall.

I play as a TR on Genudine and I can say I actually fight the VS more often than NC, though my outfit consists of about 8 players. I can say that if this alleged alliance were true, that would make sense of some base assaults where I wondered wtf we were doing as a faction. I always chalked it up to ADHD kids.

Again, nice job!
  16. Spookydodger

Must be a very boring game for you, then, with no competition.
    • Up x 1
  17. innociv

And?...

We get this done to us on Jaeger all the time. We also un-writtenly work with other factions if the other has taken 2 continents.

It's just how it works. Nothing to complain about or change.
  18. Jrv

You're so mad right now that you actually spent time making an alternate account just to trash talk. What's even more adorable is that there are multiple first-time accounts in this thread, meaning LUA is quite possibly the most butt-pained clan I've ever seen.

Just to let you know...we still have the continent bonus.
  19. CptSnoe

You are either an excellent troll or totally off your rocker. This is a silly, silly thread.
    • Up x 1
  20. Jrv

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I realize failing over and over again can be hard to stomach, so just keep at it. Maybe you should try doing it at 3:00 AM again like last time.