Can't play this anymore...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kitlo, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitlo

I wanted a battlefield, not airfield with a side of ground vs OP magriders. The only hope this game has is if SOE get off their *** and get away from their "ground aa only as deterrent" and nerf the living **** outta the magrider. Will be back in a month to either play the new patch and see that they aren't stupid or laugh at all sheep who flocked to OP vanu when all they get to do is cap empty bases. Later.
    • Up x 9
  2. 13lackCats

Anyone who thinks driving or flying is easy hasn't tried it.
    • Up x 1
  3. MrK

That's not even the problem
    • Up x 6
  4. Gavyne

You don't happen to be playing on Genudine as NC just now? lol we got destroyed pretty hard and the magrider & air spam was too much for me, I had to logoff.
  5. Azimaith

I do both and it really is.
    • Up x 7
  6. Sea of Ink

Infantry are useless in this game. Completely and absolutely useless. Well, except for biolabs and the crown.
    • Up x 4
  7. Azimaith

That's not true, without infantry what would the poor liberators farm? :rolleyes:
  8. Dasbag

Be careful where you say that, some forum members and the devs are against you about this.
  9. Koldrin

What?!? You don't enjoy playing against heavily armored flying tanks capable of ultrasonic speeds, hovering and massive AOE missile spamming attacks?

Just pretend that on one side the devs put poorly armored (by 22nd century standards) infantry and on the other side they put a vehicle with the combined abilities of a tank, aircraft, helicopter and mounted missile battery.

What's not fun about that?
    • Up x 6
  10. Kitlo

No, I play on Matherson. NC on there do work and play hard, but we basically have no air up probably 65-75% of the time compared to vanu and then TR. Why? It's because the reaver is inferior. No one wants to fly it. Libs have no support. I'm strictly talking when huge groups come against each other like earlier. The point of the game. You could have two of the best pilots in the game, ever, of all time, and it wouldn't help. Because numbers matter more and NC doesn't have air numbers, not even close to vanu. Not to mention the reaver is a blacksheep and all the would be pilots mostly joined Vanu or TR. Either following there outfits or wanting the best aircraft.

Mix that up with the Liberator - being spammed like hell from Vanu or TR with tons of air support and mag spam, and ****** ground AA and good luck. Hopefully other people reading this that play NC have different experiences, but after watching 15+ vanguards also getting eaten alive by about 5 magriders, **** it - back to another battlefield if you catch my drift. I could go into more depth, but really, anyone who has a clue, just a very small one, understands why the Mag is on a completely different level. You got terrain, other tanks all messing you up in 50 ton paperweight trying to move out of the mags shots, getting stuck on terrain, being blocked.. happens all the time. meanwhile the mag just glides over anything and anyone.. tanks too. While NC and TR tanks just get pigeoned holed. Not very fun.
    • Up x 1
  11. Anceron

22nd century standards? lol
    • Up x 1
  12. Littleman

Driving is hellaciously easy, flying is a bit harder, but far from impossible, and will only get easier as I cert into my mossy. Managed to drop a few rockets on a runner... didn't even have to land them anywhere close* to drop the poor bastards HP to nil, then I ran out of rockets just as he was ready to die. That's what I get for practicing on unmanned turrets I guess, but the practice was well worth the ammo. My KDR goes up considerably in a tank, and I don't really kill or die in a mossy right now.

I wish I could keep my feet on the ground though. I'm a medic first, and other classes as necessary.

*Definitions of "close" may vary.
  13. Azimaith

I think he means early 20th century. Say around 1941 or so. :)
  14. 13lackCats

uh huh
    • Up x 1
  15. Highduke

Driving a Magrider.... Hard? BLASPHEMY!
  16. Asimplicity

Planetside 2: Flight Simulator...
  17. Skadi

*holds down his W button*
    ERHMAHGERD SO HARD
    realy?
    • Up x 2
  18. Autarkis

The air complaint I get but the random dig against Magriders is just uncalled for.
    • Up x 2
  19. snu

yeah dude the population imbalances are getting absolutely ******** on Helios server.

Before Christmas, vanu averaged on about 33-38% at night.

Now vanu is averaging about 40-51% not only every night, but during the day now as well.

(being NC or TR against those odds with only 20-25% pop kinda sucks)

If you need vanu players, come take them from our server, PLEASE !
    • Up x 2
  20. 13lackCats

How many flying hours you have?

Ready to prove it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.