[BUG] EMERGENCY PATCHING REQUIRED!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xero1029, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Xero1029

the last update was a month ago....

im not going to write a big report because this game wont fix a big report of complaints. so heres the short report.

1) hackers.. they exist and you dont care to fix them

dont bother telling me to /report or file a forum report i have the emails of me reporting the SAME person from jaeger server TR side using aim bot/speed hacks. but you ask.. how do i know he uses these things i cant see him useing it.. and i repply.. HEAVY ASSUALT class that has a 61-0 KD ratio, his character flashing in and out of the world ever so often. again you ask ""just because he can own your face 61 times doesnt mean hes a hacker"" this is true.. but everyone dies at some point especially someone that high on the radar for K-D.. and he isnt an infiltrator (i refrained from saying sniper because he is landing head shots)

2) free 2 play = trolls r us

when you can join all 3 factions just to C4 the opposing teams sunderer because you are tired of them owning your base it only ends badly..

3) server crashes every 1 hour

whether someone is doing some bypassing denial of service attack to a whole server or SOE servers are going down. its just bad.

4) PS2.EXE has found a critical error and must close now.

your last patch was a month ago so the attempts to fix things are looking feet dragging speed at best. one month of payment has been received by myself for subscription and i know 4 others in my outfit who also are subscribed so there is 40$'s right there.

5) balancing..

not high on my TO DO list as you can see.. and after reading the above statement clearly not high on yours either..

as a subscribed player i really am embarrassed to say i did sub. but i paid in advanced and that's what i get for putting money into the system and expecting it. the game is in its early stages and that's understandable and i am not going to threaten to want my money back or anything like that. I just would like to see who else feels this way. now the nerd trolls who are forum feeding frenzied for a social life will be posting here and that's understandable but what ever they don't matter in my life as they are just a loggin name with a keyboard.

I really would appreciate it SOE if in the next week another patch is released since it again has been a month since your last patch. if you press CTRL ALT DELETE and start task manager you can see that the games not even version 1.0 and its still ""shipping"" in the applications name. i really want to tell my friends to play this game but i don't want to tell my friends to play a game that they will have to re-launch 4 times a day because of crashing bugs and server crashes. but i do want to tell my friends to play a game that has massive combat and huge maps that battlefield cant even touch in size comparison.

SOE, i like PS2 i did not play PS1 but for what i see i enjoy but again my stern complaints are above and i'm sure others feel the same. so tell me your address ill gladly buy all of your employees even the janitor and front desk clerks a nice warm coffee just so they are awake at work and going at the fixes HAM style.

trolls please feel free to NOT reply to this post, anyone with anything serious to say have at it. =)
  2. Xero1029

yeah that wasnt short.. lol oh well..