PS2 Code of Conduct,Calls people Morons then says abusive,obscene,hateful,etc Language not allowed!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ImGladUmad, Jan 3, 2013.

1. ImGladUmad

SRSLY?

So you call your customers morons for not liking what they buy....Claiming they should read first Morons.....

Sorry but they don't tell you if something is severly underpowered and crappy like the Skyguard...They don't tell you something is bugged either.

lol, nice double standard....I guess calling your customers morons because they think the things you sell sucks, is ok.

Here is another Gem

It advocated Team killing but then says team killing is bad.

Then says

SOE, whats the deal?

http://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33614/kw/code of conduct
  2. Jestunhi

The first part is in character from a Senior Drill Sergeant.

But yeah, encouraging TKing then telling us it's griefing is a little odd. ;)
  3. D0n

Roleplaying is excluded I guess.
  4. Thagyr

Think the guy was channeling the Drill Sergeant vibe looking at the rest of it. I think it's funny. And typically people can run away from grenades if they see them coming.
  5. Peanut Butter

And this is what staff get for trying to give some humor to rules.

I have officially lost faith in these forums

Edit: Nevermind, I just figured out who was posting. My faith in the forums is back (slightly)
    • Up x 1
  6. Nocturnal7x

haha, some moron wrote the COC. No worries, I jest.
  7. QuantumMechanic

What are the specific sources for all these crazy quotes? For all we know they could just be made up.
  8. ImGladUmad

I provided the link...look, is Official.

Well they could of put humor that made sense.

Calling customers morons for complaining the sucky items they sell, is bad IMO.......

If the description said the weapon sucked or was bugged, then I could understand.
  9. Yil

10. Peanut Butter

11. Yil

LOL, humor that makes sense. Yeah, humor isn't subjective at all...
  12. ImGladUmad

Yes humor that doesn't insult the customers or encourage what they say isn't allowed.

Yeah, I know kind of crazy.
  13. Dead Trolls

whats also awsomw about their rulse is if one of their Dev's plays the game in an outfit that switches factions to TK sundies cuzz they cant on their mains, yer post gets deleted instantly.-- YOu know who you are.
  14. Yil

Your viewpoint on this is more than 'kind of' crazy.
  15. D0n

It's probably the devs who wrote it to vent out all their anger after reading these forums, masked as "humor".

It's fair game IMO.
  16. Yil

And you have the brilliant Dead Trolls on your side, so maybe there's something to this... :rolleyes:
  17. RykerStruvian

That is quite a way to take something out of context. It's just a joke. :p
  18. Dead Trolls

point is these dev's are riding on the hard work of the original game dev's who actually gave a crap about the community.
  19. Degenatron

May this be the worst problem of your life in 2013.

[IMG]
  20. ImGladUmad

^^^^inb4 your post gets deleted because it has "bad" language.

Yes I agree First World Problems are a joke, just like my thread but it is a problem none the less.