Blackjack Torture Club still looking new recruits/ Alliance.

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by ApolloRadec, Jan 2, 2013.

1. ApolloRadec

We are always looking for any and all VS players that want to roll with us. We're heavily team work oriented. If you're looking for an experienced group that's always running a platoon and using voice chat.

If you're interested in joining, look up Talihyse, Hobbitlauncher, or Lucidic in game.
    Alternatively go to our website.

Also we would love to make an alliance with another outfit and start working together to make sure this never happens again unless by VS hands.

If you're interested in an alliance please PM me here.
  2. BumbleSting

I've contacted hobbitlauncher, FreeForm is also looking for an alliance. We have over 450 members and can usually pull a full platoon (Sometimes 2 during prime time if we're lucky). Contact Ramujin16, Dovarien, TheFatKid, Deltfire, M0shpitt, or me and we can talk.
  3. Talihyse

I talked with Fatkid and seemed a bit out of it but hey, it was new years.
    Still recruiting for those who are still looking
  4. MittRackRObama

VREV is looking for some alliances. We just hit 100 players and have only been around for 1 week. We're all the serious skilled players from 2EZ.

Add me as a friend and we'll talk alliances: MittrackRobama
  5. johnnydotexe

Just an FYI to anyone looking to join this outfit several of their members have been known lately to TK and kill friendly sundies to deploy their own. They also spam /proximity with extremely vulgar language directed at friendlies for seemingly no reason at all.

Several days ago a BJTC member by the name of "Quorra" was at an Indar Bio Lab takeover and shooting friendlies that were camping outside the enemy sub-spawn building. When asked to stop he decided to trash talk in /proximity and also get several BJTC friends to join in on the TKing.

About 20 minutes ago on Esamir BJTC member "Quorra" tried several times to blow up a friendly sundie and was eventually successful in doing so at a Bio Lab takeover in the NE area of the map. This eventually devolved in to 3-4 BJTC members trash talking friendlies in /proximity and repeatedly TKing. The only two names I was able to take note of at the time were "VayJayJay" and "Quorra." A ticket regarding this event is being filled out and submitted.

I strongly suggest that BJTC leadership prune their memberlist of these toxic players.
  6. ApolloRadec

I understand you're upset about this and I agree with you filling out the ticket. If these members are actually doing such a thing they'll be removed at once. I don't want players like that representing my group. I'll have a discussion with these members and see what I can get out of them.
  7. Silvana

Several days ago both Quorra and KiloWhisky were in the biolab covering a transport pad using lashers. Johnnydotexe came up behind Quorra and killed her while KiloWhisky was off reloading. I believe Quorra confronted Johnnydotexe asking him about the TK but Johnnydotexe began /yell in the biolab that Quorra was TKing (which was a lie) and that he had it on FRAPS. Quorra told Johnnydotexe (knowing he had no such video) to post it you youtube and paste a link in chat so everyone at the biolab could watch it. That was the last anyone heard out of Johnnydotexe.

Then on Friday night several BJTC members were grouped together in a squad when they ran across Johnnydotexe, and he wasted no time trolling again. Quorra told the others about what happened the other day and was joking about taking out his sunderer. After a while the others in the group realized how much of a dick Johnnydotexe was as well and decided to actually take out the sunderer for real, so they all did so and that was the end of it. Johnnydotexe was crying for a while after it happened and Quorra ran across him again later that night, but nothing transpired.

Johnnydotexe is pretty much a liar, a troll, and a crybaby from what I've seen. Follow the guy around in game for any length of time and you'll be able to observe it for yourself.
  8. johnnydotexe

Wow. Just wow. I wonder if this has anything to do with one of you stomping in my outfit recruiting thread just a few minutes ago, or my PM to one of your leaders about that reply and asking him if this was going to escalate in to a bigger problem. I guess I got my answer to that question.

First of all, there were countless witnesses to Quorra camping the top floor of the main spawn room and shooting at friendlies camping outside of the smaller spawn room that the NC converted during a Bio Lab defense on Indar last week. There were also countless witnesses that saw me ask in /yell and in /prox why we were being shot at. There were also countless witnesses that saw Quorra and another BJTC member TK me after Quorra was asked to stop shooting friendlies. I did say I had FRAPsed the event in an attempt to get them to stop shooting friendlies. I didn't think I'd actually have to resort to FRAPs but apparently I should have. That's about the only part of your tale that holds any water.

Second, the sunderer event happened just the other day and was what prompted me to post my reply here and send in a report about it. Prior to this Bio Lab takeover on Esamir, Quorra tried numerous times to blow up my sunderer at previous locations without any provocation or reason(apart from being called out for TKing a week prior, I'd imagine). He was finally successful in doing so once we got to the Bio Lab, the final stop in a string of territory caps. There were at least a hundred VS in this push, so again, countless witnesses to what actually happened.

I normally run in a squad with 3-4 different players that are not a part of my outfit. I also play quite often with several members of my outfit. I'll be sure to link this thread to them so that those who were present can confirm that you are in fact a liar and that this outfit is clearly nothing more than a haven for toxic players. I also don't mind searching for random VS players that were witness to these or other toxic events committed by your outfit members since you're apparently willing to lower yourself to the pathetic level of fabricating stories to protect your buddies.

I do invite anyone to follow me around for any amount of time in game and you'll see that I'm not only a respectful player, but I also run great squads/platoons and I'm almost always helping a brand new player figure the game out. I am a gaming community owner outside of PS2 and I have no tolerance for toxic players and will continue to report them because no community needs that crap.

ETA: Although I'm sure he'd probably prefer to not involve himself in this, if you look up near the top of the page you'll see an ally request from a user named MittRackRObama. He happens to be one of the players I group with a lot that is not part of my outfit. I'm sure he can confirm that I am not the "liar / troll / dick" that this Silvana character claims me to be. I'll mention this thread to him.
  9. Talihyse

To be honest Quorra wouldn't do anything TK related unless you really did something unreasonable. Now Vajaejay yea we'll talk to him but i'd suggest if you have an issue with someone you /tell them in game and not bring it into an alliance thread.
  10. johnnydotexe

This all started over him shooting at numerous VS that were camping the secondary spawn room in a Bio Lab defense on indar. I asked in /prox who was shooting and once I figured out it was him I asked him to stop. Then the situation spiraled out of control as more and more of your members joined in on this garbage.

My reply here was nothing more than a warning to the community and a notification to the BJTC leaders that you are housing extremely toxic players. I said what I had to say and wanted to leave it at that, unfortunately Silvana felt the need to fabricate an entire story and timeline of events in order to make me out to be the bad guy. This also resulted in what I assume is yet another BJTC member trolling my outfit recruiting thread. I sent a copy of that reply via PM to one of the other BJTC leaders, the original one that was supposed to look in to all the players I've named so far.

And yes, I did ask Quorra and VayJayJay why they killed my sundie. They replied via /prox with obscene language for the next 5-10 minutes while following me and killing me repeatedly. After all that went down I warned /yell about what they were doing, then posted here, then submitted a report.
  11. Talihyse

I was told they were shooting lashers at the doors to prevent anyone from coming out and you got hit by the splash of it.
  12. johnnydotexe

Myself and at least two others were hit initially. It very well could have been accidental hits, this alone wasn't the problem. The problem started when I asked who was shooting. When I found out it was Quorra I had asked him to stop shooting us. He trash talked and TK'd me. I TK'd him back, said I was FRAPsing, and figured that was the end of it. It wasn't.

If you'd like to continue this discussion via PM to reduce the clutter in this thread, you're welcome to do so. I'm sorry this took place here but considering what actually happened I was justified in my original post, and also in defending myself against silvana's ridiculous version of events.
  13. Talihyse

Started one
  14. MittRackRObama

I have no problem with BJTC. I never had any incidents. But FGHP needs to be looked at by SOE. I'm opening a new thread but if you had any problems with the following players I suggest you open a ticket against them.

FGHP has been trolling me for over a month. Team killing me, I have a video of ROCKETCHICKEN SHIP TIPPING 5 liberators in less than 2 minutes at the warpgate. Here is the link.

Also I have another video of NEVESNET hunting me down and TKing me in a scythe. I let it all happen for the sake of recording, but worse things have been done by BJTC.

Not to mention a video of NEVESNET abusing the repair glitch right here. It's all on tape. You can't hide the truth FGHP. And for any others that cheat and grief SOE will find you and deal with you.

SOE needs to do something about this abusive outfit FGHP. I have no comment on BJTC only good experiences with members AS WELL AS Johnnydotexe. I have no quarrels with either BJTC or Johnnydotexe. Both have been very co-operative with myself and my outift members as well as my former outfit 2EZ. I have opened multiple support tickets and nothing has been done. I implore everyone who has come out against griefers and cheaters to open support tickets and capture video. You can't hide the truth when it's staring you in the face.

For the record I run an outfit with over 160 active players in it. We do not stand for this behavior and have a strict NO RETALIATION rule. I suggest other outfits implement this rule to keep order in disputes as per noted above.