SOE: Please start taking this game more seriously.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cloudwasher, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Cloudwasher

I have never played a game in my life in which an exploit was discovered that can crash the game and the developers/admins sit by and do absolutely nothing about it for several days.... And this is in addition to all of the other random crashes, freeze ups, texture flickering, and falling through holes in landscapes.

You are destroying the reputation of this game very very quickly by your inaction.

As soon as this bug was discovered, you should've called in all developers and software writers and had this solved within a day and patched, no matter how many people you had to call in from vacation, no matter how much overtime you guys had to burn. By not doing this you are blatantly disrespecting all the people who spent any money on this game. If PS2 is at the bottom of the priority list for sony, we should atleast be told about that up front so we don't expect a higher level of quality when we spend money on this game.

Until you get your act together and start taking this a game more seriously you will not be getting another dime of my money.
  2. Krrr8or

How dare they take time off for the holidays. :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  3. Kitsune94

It's not just during the holidays, it's been like this for well, before release.
  4. Aldaris

You don't seem to understand how software development occurs. Not only will they not take down severs and patch to fix one issue out of schedule, but the exploit needs to be replicated in house, a fix made, the fix tested, and then new issues can occur because of the fix. These things take time, and some issues are more of a priority than others.
    • Up x 1
  5. Hatamoto

So what issues are a priority atm? name one that seems to have priority
  6. Cobra Commander

Hangover recovery.
  7. Hatamoto

server hangover?
  8. Fernbhoy

U've never played Arma 2 or Dayz then

they've had it for 2 years now :D
  9. fish998

I wouldn't expect the devs to work over the holidays, but since the game is a service and it runs 24/7 they should be keeping some GMs on IMO. Most of the negative stuff on the forums has related to hacking/exploits and GMs can deal with some of that.
  10. Cobra Commander

I've heard DayZ is basically unplayable due to hackers...