Leaked translation files [screenshot]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sagolsun, Dec 31, 2012.

1. sagolsun

[IMG]
    • Up x 14
  2. HadesR

Makes me chuckle when people think TR are hard mode :D
    • Up x 11
  3. Morpholine

:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  4. sagolsun

Easy, Impossible, Nightmare then?
  5. D0n

Haha, TR hard he says.
    • Up x 3
  6. HellasVagabond

The faction with the lowest population is always UP.....I'm surprised most people don't know that.
  7. Rejemah

LOL WHAT

More like:

TR - Infantry Easy Mode
    VS - Air Easy Mode
    NC - Dont Even Bother
    • Up x 4
  8. Druidaces

PFFT TR think there hard. Imagine if they played the other teams, they might understand the amount of **** that they end up posting on these forums
    • Up x 3
  9. Littleman

TR are only hard if you use the wrong weaponry, like the Prowler.

That's all I can really come up with, actually.
    • Up x 1
  10. HadesR

Would Be medium .. There is no Hard faction to play
  11. WUNDER8AR

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  12. SixVoltSamurai

Much like imagining if NC actually knew how to aim anything other than a dual scatmax.
    • Up x 1
  13. Autarkis

0/10 Blatant troll.
  14. Garzin

Comming from a VS? LOL
  15. D0n

We are sort of balanced with you on the vehicle aspect, our Van is better than your prowler but our reaver sucks compared to your mossie, what causes the imbalance is the infantry weapons, ROF and recoil differences that don't really make sense when seen on paper unless values that small actually make lot of difference just like 2 points of AA damage buffed meant a huge buff to AA.

Now VS has your same style of guns, better aircraft than both and a better tank, so there is no arguing VS placed on easy at the moment.

Frankly I could care less if we had all our weapons cloned already and they reverted whatever experiment they ran on all ESF inertia.
  16. Littleman

+.01 difference in CoF bloom and +.03 recoil on average does seem to be pretty big deal, despite weaponry generally firing in the 550-600 RPM range. Far from impossible to control, mind you, but the larger jump is harder to account for for many people as it's not so gradual like the average .27 recoil found in the standard TR rifle, or the .22 on the standard VS rifle.
    • Up x 1
  17. Tuco

Man I miss the wwiionline forums, best part of the game. It was some of the funniest **** out there. I wish I could find it, but someone copied and pasted this

[IMG]

into the cupolla of a Panzer tank.

[IMG]

Like someone said, "there's no factional pride." The constant faction trolling in wwiionline made you hate the other side, kept you logging back in to kill them. :)
  18. medbot544

Oh they keep fallin for it.

10/10
  19. HerpTheDerp

Swap TR with NC and I'm reposting it everywhere.
  20. sagolsun

On it.
    • Up x 2