No heavy weapons for the poor NC?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by techgod4, Dec 29, 2012.

1. techgod4

I was wondering, after playing around with all 3 of the factions, I chose the NC. But I quickly realized that the New Conglomerate did not have their own form of a chain gun or mini gun. The Vanu has the lasher, and the TR has the mini gun, but what does that leave the NC? I was just wondering if they were going to eventually add one or if the idea was scrapped during beta.
  2. Blitzkrieg

It's called the Jackhammer.
  3. Dasmasterneko

Hopefully we get a huge shotgun just to piss off all those people who are unamused by our hacksaw MAX.
  4. RHINO_Mk.II

Fixed.
  5. Krona

The jackhammer is your heavy weapon, unfortunately it's a piece of crap, but then again so is the lasher.
  6. iwbs

Why would anyone use heavy weapon? The MCG is utterly terrible, it is worse than the default LMG in every possible way. The Lasher can be useful in very specific situation (choke pts) but it is still trash.
  7. warmachine1

Problem of JH is worse than common multiclass shotguns.
    It will be hard making it actually better than 12-round sweeper
  8. KnightCole

Is the Lasher that gun that fires the green and purple little glowy balls?..or w/e color they are...either way, yeah, that gun does not hurt...I got hit, it takes out like 3 ticks of armor at a shot.....its sad lol.
  9. Frosty The Pyro

yes, it has some AOE so its decent enouph at spaming an area, but as a rule of thumb its not good. The jackhamer and the Minigun are in the same boat.
  10. ErrdayHetzering

its called the gds22 or anchor fitted with grip and soft point ammunition. burst the north corean or saudi brainwashed religios bastards off the map!
  11. Kayos

I can;t believe they haven't fixed the jackhammer yet. How long does the NC need to have the worst HA gun for before something is done about it? It's been the same way since beta, it's always sucked
  12. Rogueghost

Nope, during its first few days in beta it was the best weapon in the game, one hitting people over 50 meters.
    So instead of fixing this, they just broke it and forgot about it.
  13. Kayos

I know, I was in since tech test. That's why I can't believe they haven't done anything about it yet !!