Station cash disappearing...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hammermachine, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Hammermachine

Hi, I bought some station cash to upgrade my characters. I used some but left about 800 credits for later use. Today I started to play and noticed I had ZERO station cash left...WTF? Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix?
  2. Grimfate

Confirmed here, I have the same thing. << Just checked the offical account balance on the SOE main site, all my SC is still there but not available in-game, which really sucks for the few days I have off. Was planning on getting a boost.
  3. Zeiban

Poof my cash is gone as well. My account on the website shows the correct balance but the game shows 0.
  4. Raidin

Had something like 8350 SC, bought the AA bundle today, went to 0 SC.
  5. Zeiban

ok. my SC just came back..... that was odd.
  6. XCtreetrunk

What did you do to bring it back? So far Ive re logged, created and logged out of new characters, authenticated my zip code, everything, and its still 0.....
  7. Zeiban

I did nothing. I opened a ticket but it was fixed too soon for that to have solved it
  8. HadesR

Kind of appears and disappears randomly .. A bit like the leaderboard working

Something else to the list to fix when they finally get back to work
  9. Raidin

After spending my SC as stated in my previous post here, and ending up at 0, I logged out for a break. Upon my return, my SC balance was back to normal.
  10. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

I've actually experienced this issue not only on my computer here at work, but at home as well. I feel your pain. The best I can guarantee right now is that it's merely a display issue, all of you *should* have the appropriate amount of Station cash; you can view it by checking your account online.

I've sent it up the chain to be looked at and it's currently under review, I'll make sure to keep you guys updated with any additional information regarding this issue. Thanks for being patient, folks!
  11. Hammermachine

Without any resolution I will have to hold off on adding any money to this game.
  12. Hammermachine

Still nothing?
  13. Hammermachine

?? Any word about this issue?
  14. Halfclick

Just happened to me as well, waiting for it to be fixed before buying anything.