VS Connery Population is dead

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Superdano, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Thades

4-6 am? so we have roughly equal numbers when only asians are playing?

For the record, 6:17 PM PST, 24% VS 38% TR 38% NC
    • Up x 1
  2. TheScapegoat

Yeah VS get ******** when their magriders get mass skep'd to death during prime-time.
  3. iKickz

Of course a TR would post this.

Here's the real numbers. 10:19 PST 12/19/12

[IMG]

OH, AND Let me add... 4% xp Bonus is a joke.
  4. iKickz

Again. A day later at a completely different time.

12/20/12 5:25 PST

[IMG]
  5. Koadster

real numbers.. when i posted it.. hence why i gave exact time.. it was that amount. I could log on when all TR are in bed and the NC have high pop lol. Perhaps you just need to log on at different times when more VS people are awake? Amazing thought I know
  6. Vermana

1. ANYONE SAYING THE VS POP IS NOT FAR BENEATH TR/NC POP IS LYING.
    (Connery is approx 25/35/40 almost constantly, maybe once a week the VS will be even or above TR or NC.)

2. This isn't just a problem for VS on Connery. All the servers are low. SOE thought that because this game was F2P, it would be overly successful. However, they stupidly released it at a God-Awful timeframe, right next to COD and Halo 4, and a multitude of other "Popular titles". People are sheep and have no attention span. Some may come back to PS2 when they realize it's better than COD, but most will just move on to throwing their money at the next rehashed title that EA comes up with.

3. SOE needs to merge some of the low servers with the medium servers. Merge some of the Wests into Connery and some of the Easts into Mattherson or something.
  7. Nonesuch

Populations on my server are fine, sorry people aren't playing at christmas.
  8. Vermana

Population has been at Medium/Low on all servers all month, check server status. I haven't seen one hit high in ages.
  9. Thades

So, tonight @ prime time, Friday night 5:30 PM...

[IMG]
  10. 13lackCats

Mad fighting on Connery 24/7.

Rock on brothers, rock on.
  11. 13lackCats

A Euro one did today.