Literally 1-59 minutes between crashes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pashgan, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Pashgan

Textures disappears, 0.5fps, lock-ups, etc. etc. This is barely acceptable even for "free = bad" F2P game - and for old company like SOE it's simply amazing (in a bad way) to have that low quality of code and lack of quality control.

Try to create QA department maybe, SOE? Or hire people from TRION - their coding is superb. So players won't spend their time cursing on forums instead of playing the game.
  2. Hydragarium

Try to post your computer specifications maybe? (Et cetera)

Plenty of us with no issues whatsoever - conclusion? This is PC gaming.
  3. Bonster

I have never crashed and I am playing on an iMac.
    I have, however, gotten plenty of lag...and deaths lol
  4. Pashgan

ATI Mobility 5870 video with 1Gb DDR5, 2.7GHz i5, 4Gb RAM laptop, high settings, no shadows, 20FPS in biolab until performance start to degrade to 0.5fps in 20-60 minutes.

Crashes are extremely frustrating when you have freshly summoned vehicle and getting 15 minutes cooldown instead.

Nota bene: posted this not to discuss but to express my feelings to SOE employees (which monitor these forums for sure - as well as /r/planetside).
  5. Hydragarium

Then you did so in the wrong place - this is technical support - Not "Post your feedback without desiring any assistance to attempt to fix your predicament".