Bouncing Betty missing in Utilities.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tactics, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Tactics

I first bought bouncing bettys and then bought the 50 cert health pack but the health pack replaced my bouncing bettys and i can't select them for my engineer.
  2. Tactics

3. Juni

Make sure to do it at a terminal, on the death screen, it can bug out at times.
    • Up x 1
  4. jwiechers

Please pardon my "necroing" this thread, but the thing is: this thread describes my issue and it seems to be still present. After buying the bouncing betty as engineer, it usually doesn't even appear as a selectable tool, but even if it does, it is not selectable. BB works fine for other classes.
  5. BlueWaffle

Only tried this as engineer not infiltrator and I've found that I can only select anti personnel mines from an equipment terminal but not from the deployment screen you get after death. I'm wondering if this has something to do with it displaying 2 lines of equipment as I also have anti tank mines, ammo box and health pack to choose from.

I've submitted a bug report in game and I would suggest you guys with similar problems do the same :)
  6. jwiechers

Hm, that can't be the reason. My Engineer only has Betty, Ammo and the Restore Kit -- single line.
  7. TokyoShoe

I am constantly in a situation where I cannot choose my Claymores (similar mine for TR) at the Deployment Customization screen. Aggravates the heck out of me as it means I can't deploy with equipment with which I specifically WANT to deploy.
  8. BADFOOT

Yeah, my betties randomly disappear from my available utilities selections/loadouts. They will reappear at random intervals. I always figured it was when a dev got so irritated at getting mined they just hid them on the up on the topshelf for awhile to keep us kids from making such a racket.
  9. Darkplace

I've encountered the exact same problem. Only happens with the proxy mines. Definite bug I reckon. Has anyone submitted a bug report on it? I'll see if I can find out how to do it now.