Eternal "Logging in..." issue... AGAIN

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ZakanSparta, Dec 25, 2012.

1. ZakanSparta

Guys, for love of Barak Obama, why the biggest issue of them all hasn't been fixed yet? Every second evening I, and about 50% of rest of euro population on Woodman, Miller, Lithcorp servers, get this BS - "Logging in" button, without a chanse to actualy log in.
    Its hard to describe the anger when you waiting for that hour of PS2 after long day of work, and you can't even log in, and at the same time official site happily informs you that server is up and everything is cool.
    Fix it. NOW
  2. Veratu SOE

What exactly is happening? When did this start?
  3. ZakanSparta

I get to the chatachter selection screen, select any one of my charachters, press PLAY, and the button turns to "Logging in" button. And gets stuck at that, for eternity - or at least untill I get disconnected for inactivity.
    When it started? Not sure, about week ago, after some of the patches, I think the one that introduced Decimator
  4. Stadulator

I get this from time to time also. If I alt + tab then go back into game it's fixed.
  5. ZakanSparta

PS --- OH, and its usualy happens afternoon. At mornings, when I test to see if I can get ingame, all works fine
  6. Choirandvice

Uh... it never stopped. There was a previous thread about this exact issue that we had some SOE posts in but nothing came from it. It happens if you press "play" too quickly on briggs. The only solution is to restart your computer. I can't work out how to find my post history so I can't find the other thread so I guess the information is lost yet again.