Important info for medics!

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Marko Box, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Marko Box

You can res maxes.
    And it gives you 2x the xp then normal res.
  2. Bambolero

Also, another very important info for medics!
    Next time some noob medic rez me at low health and doesnt heal me to full so I die immidiately again to the next loose bullet... I'm coming back to kill you... over and over... until you learn healing/rezzing in Planetside2
  3. Trysaeder

It doesn't, it still gives normal XP. Wouldn't be a bad idea to give a bonus 25 or something for MAX res.
  4. Sebyos

Don't share all the XP is mine.
  5. }{ellKnight

I'm a medic and when I see other medics not actually healing the guy they just brought up and leaving him at 10% HP I get the urge to shoot them myself. I don't, of course, but it's very annoying.
  6. Adima

also would be nice for other classes to stop running away when they are almost dead and screaming for medic.
    i end up shooting them and rezzing them.. cause at least they will be full health then.
  7. IshanDeston

And get your account banned for to many teamkills. See the Thread about Reporting players on the General Technical Support

They have a Threshold which decides if you grief or not and if you do... you get banned.

I follow them. Maybe proximity chat them... and if they still don't stop, i let them run and rezz them later. Then i am seding them a tell, if i feel like it, telling them "Next time, you yell medic, stop moving around and i might get to heal you"
  8. Marko Box

Hey, stop going off topic. This is about medics not resing maxes (probably because they dont have scull when they die).
    And im not lying on double xp (you are getting double xp on everything atm :p)
  9. alecholman

Most people don't because there is no skull icon above a dead max, and most of the lvl 1 medics don't pay attention to anything besides their cert count.