Why would i buy any weapons as VS

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Roarboar, Dec 19, 2012.

1. KamiCrazy

The vanu don't have the best LMG's. The best LMG vanu have IMO is the pulsar LSW after having trialed each LMG and tried them out. The drawback of the pulsar LSW is the lack of attachments.

It is a very good LMG and really only needs the 2x reflex scope and the foregrip. But futher enhancements are not possible. Which can limit its tactical application.

I think if you consider not just the base weapon stats but how the weapon performs after making the optimal mod choices I think you'll find that the different LMG's are actually very well balanced.
    • Up x 1
  2. Prodigal

Never tried it, I'm stuck on the Pulsar atm and like it a lot - Whats so good about the SVA-88?
  3. Erendil

Go back one page in this thread. Post #50 written by yours truly..
  4. shindig

I just bought the SVA-88 (after reading the forums) and added HV ammo, and I have to say it's as loud and has as much recoil as the Flare......and I think I now prefer the Pulsar LSW the most....it seems easier to keep it on people's heads (less recoil) and it drops people well...

So out of the 5 HA guns I've got I like the Pulsar LSW most, Flare, SVA-88, Orion, Lasher, in that order.
  5. Prodigal

Yeah I found it right after I asked , sorry :D
  6. InducedApathy

I have the pulsar lsw on my VS HA and the orion is perfect if I could get two levels of laser. LSW lets me do that and stays close to especially with the larger mag. The reload times on the LMGs can be problematic.