Can't wait for this...

Discussion in 'MAX' started by TheBloodEagle, Dec 20, 2012.

1. TheBloodEagle

2. [HM]Krowe

Pyro from TF2?
  3. Citizen H

Until there's an actual ETA given, don't hold your breath. They say they're fixing them, but they say a lot of things that have yet to materialize, sadly.
  4. OldMaster80

It was there in beta, then it has been removed, together with tons of other items for all classes: Icarus Jumpjet for LA, deployable shields and the AV Mana Turret, a lot of different infiltration suites for Infiltrators, the mini-map jamming device and so on.
  5. OldMaster

As they say in the other topic flamethrowers caused many performance problems because of flames lights. And it was too difficult to aim enemies because of the flames
  6. ShaadeSilentpaw

****, i'd still take that over TR's current MAX 'weapon'...
  7. Evregade

Having used the flamethrowers in beta, it was more like setting off a flashbang in your own face and then trying to kill someone. You lost them after about half a second of turning your entire screen white/orange.
    • Up x 1
  8. Dhabu

Heh, Evregade, that's funny. I avoided flamethrowers in Beta because I didn't have my PC adequately cooled at the time, but I hope they fix them soon.

After tank traction that is.
  9. Tvayumat

I enjoyed my dual-flame MAX

Did I get a lot of kills? Maybe not.

But I got plenty of assists, and the sheer joy of seeing entire rooms clear in a scramble of terror once I turned on my sweet, sweet torches.

You all burn the same...
    • Up x 1