Can't login to servers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DMan6505, Dec 22, 2012.

1. DMan6505

Every night I'm getting the same problem of being unable to login to Miller server. When I press the "Log in" button, the "logging in..." appears and nothing happens. Never had any problem logging-in in the morning when the server isn't crowded. I filed a support ticket but the only feeling I got was "Everything here works great, you must be doing something wrong". I remember seeing some threads here of people complaining about the same problem on different servers, but I can't seem to find them now. This problem appeared only after the "update 1" that was released on the 12th of December.
    Would be nice to actually see that I'm not the only one having problems connecting, and it's actually a server-side problem.
    • Up x 1
  2. Gamba

exactly the same problem for me in Cobalt (EU) many other pepole have this problem,i think its only in EU servers.
  3. Raivo

Seems they have login server issue again. Buy membership to skip queues, but get stuck cause login servers wont work. =(
  4. ZakanSparta

Grrr, same here. Had this few times lately, after server downtime. It went and improved during hour or so. But right now it just "logging in" forever, without any noticable reason. Quite annoying... Good thing I'm not premium member, though did payed couple of bucks for weapons and such :/
  5. Snuggiebear

Doing the same to me, same problem as yesterday it looks like. Got in once, then it booted me after a couple of minutes. I'm on Woodman server.
  6. Veratu SOE