[Suggestion] Enforce a maximum latency threshold

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by mecaenas, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Chrysalis

The problem with excessive amounts of desync is rather simple: you can't react to these players at all. By the time you hear them start shooting, you're dead on their screen and your retaliation never happens. This is incredibly frustrating when they're very desynced and you fill them with half a shotgun mag before POOF you die and they took maybe 1 shot of that damage.
  2. Keifomofutu

This needs to happen. When somebody's ping is so bad that they are flying across the room they should be kicked from the server immediately. Whether because they were lagswitching or because their router runs on windup power I don't care which.
  3. MisterTickles

This is the 21st century. Not all my friends live within 750 miles from me. I have friends oversea's. If a game does not allow me to team up with my friends I would not play.

If your feeling cheated by someone who is lagging then imagine how bad it is for them. You may have lost one measly fight but I garantee that they have lost far more then you.
  4. QuantumGuard