Found a free hack posting it here for SOE devs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by boron112, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boron112

Sorry guys for posting it publicly. I am removing the links and will directly send a PM to mods.
  2. QuantumMechanic

Don't post this crap publicly. Send it as a PM to RadarX or send it directly to support.
    • Up x 1
  3. C0WB0Y

Just report him.
  4. Hodo

In before lock YEAH!
  5. boron112

Sorry, But have I done anything wrong?
  6. Esxraptor

in before the lock and delete
  7. boron112

Sorry, I am posting it to RadarX :)
  8. Morpholine

Posting hacks and exploits is against the forum TOS.

And that's saying nothing of the fact that you're basically advertising for the hack creators.

If it's still editable, remove the links from your original post.
  9. Soylent

Unfortunately yes. You don't post that stuff on the forum for everyone to see, possibly getting more people to try this 'hack'. You send it to customer support or something alike.
  10. boron112

Sorry, Is there a way I can delete the post. I did not post this with intention to advertise the hack creators.
  11. Morpholine

See my edit above.
  12. DankFist

Kinda. You don't want to post this kind of thing publicly. Just send a private message to one of the Mods. Just edit your initial post and delete the links.
  13. boron112

Who is the moderator here? So, that I can request him/her to delete this post.
  14. Morpholine

RadarX, the others go by SOE_Mod_01 etc.
  15. C0WB0Y

First off edit your post up there einstein then contact the mod
  16. QuantumMechanic

You can't delete your thread. So click the "edit" button on your first post, and remove all of that information you posted.
  17. boron112

Done. Now, can someone tell me whom should I contact to report this hack
  18. }{ellKnight

Chances are this free hack is just a key logger waiting for you to feed it your account info. GG.
  19. DG-MOD-02

As explained, posting hacks on the forums is not permitted. please forward any information that you have to RadarX via PM or send in a ticket to Customer Support.
    Contacting Customer Service
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.