AA is quite powerful now...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ProGamerGov, Dec 21, 2012.

1. ProGamerGov

Lol, been at Ti alloys on Matterson east getting tons of xp knocking pilots out left and right. Since when is air too powerfull?
    Maneuverability in the sky has the problem of being a target for longer.
    • Up x 1
  2. ProGamerGov

Why does air need a nerf? Airplanes are literally free xp at this point for ground troops. I feel almost guilty using the double burster max at this point.
  3. Jestunhi

Lol.

"airplanes are literally free xp at this point".

So, you're a pilot then?
    • Up x 5
  4. ProGamerGov

I do like to fly but lately I get more xp from ground to air kills.
  5. Xandax

Sure....
    And there's no rendering issue in the game and population is evenly spread out over continents.
  6. Eduard K.

You are a pro gamer, of course it should be easy for you.
  7. Jestunhi

Triple SC sale (potentially) means more people actually have AA weapons to equip.
    • Up x 1
  8. xen3000

Not sure if Troll or not...
    • Up x 1
  9. ProGamerGov

They see me on the ground but can't kill me unless they go on a suicide run.
  10. GamerOS

Why would people buy AA when they can just buy a rotary and rocket pods?
    They'll be better at killing ESF and Liberators then AA itself and they can farm ground in between!
  11. ProGamerGov

This is legit, with all the anti air weapons being bought aircraft are dieting much easier.
  12. Jestunhi

Because some people prefer to be part of the solution (providing feedback to SoE) instead of part of the problem (joining the roflpod farming).
    • Up x 3
  13. ProGamerGov

Playing as a Vanu, rocket pods are good for an occasional kill but air to air get more kills.
  14. GamerOS

I was just stating how ridiculous it is that when a ESF equiped for Ground bombardment is still more effective at AA then a Skyguard or Burster MAX while it can still farm XP killing infantry.
  15. Jestunhi

Rocket pods are good "for the occasional kill".

Classic pilot post. ;)
  16. ProGamerGov

That doesn't seem to happen on Matterson anymore, things seem really balanced.
  17. ProGamerGov

Nothing works better for kills though then ramming everything with my galaxy.
    • Up x 1
  18. InducedApathy

I plan on nabbing the a2a on all three characters for my esfs. Dual bursters will be the other thing I grab as well. The rest will be some weapons on my nc guy (tr/vs are already hooked up) and some cosmetic stuff here and there. Lib zephyr gun is a must buy too almost forgot. Sundys on all three chars already have the bulldogs might go bulldog on my lib as well. M60 is a beast.
  19. ProGamerGov

AA could probably be toned town a bit since everyone seems to have some now.
  20. Talizzar

BS

This guy is just trying to get an AA nerf so he can roflpawn from his plane more. I spend an hour at the crown with about 10 AA maxes and we maybe killed 4 or 5 planes. The rest ran off to heal and no exp.