[Guide] I have 6000 SC Points

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by umadchip, Dec 20, 2012.

1. umadchip

uMADchip,

So I just bought 6000SC points (triple SC Point offer) and now I'm wondering what to spend the points on, I mainly use the Light Assault and Engineer class, so if you guys could please help me decide what to buy for these 2 classes.

I don't really wanna waste my £15 for just only skins and poop... :D

Thanks
  2. Phyr

A carbine and shotgun of your choice.
  3. nella

Im keeping at least 1k SC for XP boosts during the double XP event.
  4. WUNDER8AR

get a shotgun like Phyr already said. other than that there's nothing I could recommend as to weapons and such. you're best bet is probably buying some XP boosts from that SC to level up your favourite kits. if you're not that much into vehicular warfare (yet) safe some SC for that. maybe you'll need it somewhere in future in case your playstyle changes. though probably a good idea would be to put some SC into Sunderer or maybe even Flash upgrades at least.
  5. TheBloodEagle

Save some for future weapons down the line or whatever comes out in the big January update.
  6. Outphase420

Buy the TRAC-5 AMC. Accurate and deadly at pretty much all ranges. Plus, it can be used on both of your classes. Bada-bing-bada-boom.

Also, XP boosts out the wazoo.
  7. WacKo

What TR shotgun would you suggest mate?
  8. Lord Robert

Giraffe camo. The only real, useful, pay to win option. Save the rest for trinkets and daily half off sales.
    • Up x 2
  9. Zer0range

Lord Robert is right. Giraffe camo.
  10. Gary

Be smart and buy nothing yet. Wait for items to go on the daily sale (saving you even more money) Or wait for new stuff to be announced and take advantage of the new stuff!
  11. Mortucus

thats funny **** lol
  12. WUNDER8AR

I have no idea since I don't play TR that much. sry. I only mentioned a shotty since the OP is a light assault guy. and a shotty Imo fits the LA class the best. other than that it's an all kit weapon (except infy and MAX ofc), hence it is definitely worth getting it.
  13. Jonny Chee

I'm in exactly the same position, also playing TR. Bought 6000 SC and really don't want to waste it!

The only thing I have bought so far is a second burster for my MAX so I have twin bursters. Anti Air MAX FTW!
    • Up x 1
  14. Zaik

TRAC-5/VX6-7 if you're VS or TR. I think the NC has a version of it as well but I have no clue what it's called. Anyway, they're pretty much the best guns in the game at most ranges light assaults will fight at except for shotguns used at <5m.

If you get a shotgun, make sure it's an automatic shotgun. Piston/Nighthawk/Pandora(I think? not sure about the VS one). They're objectively better than the other two.

I would also recommend getting the 6 shot easymode cannon for the Liberator, both of the above guns can be used on Engineer as well as Light Assault and you can just shed the Lib once it's a liability and fight perfectly fine on the ground. The attachments should unlock for both classes when you buy them for either one(they did in beta).
  15. HerpTheDerp

Shotguns are identical across all factions, really. You have:
    - 6 cpacity, semi, fast reload one
    - 8 capacity, semi, slow reload one
    - 6 capacity, auto, medium reload one

If you want to use it as a shotgun - that is, make people rage in CQC - get the auto one. If you want to pretend you're a sniper, get the fast reload one and just slap extended mag on it.
  16. Eric Smith

2nd Burster is good. If you like playing Max then get the 2nd AI Arm (for TR I recommend a Mercy); you may want to match it up and have dual Mercy's, but that's not an absolute requirement. Similar suggestions goes for the other factions as well.

For Light Assault trial the guns and get one you like. The Lynx and Jaguar are the better ones on TR, dunno about the other factions. I definitely suggest you trial, trial, trial everything.
  17. Ixal

Rocked Pods
    • Up x 1
  18. roeloftjerk

19. DLJord

Save a lot of it and wait for discounted bundles. And buy xp boosts.
  20. umadchip

Thank you very much guys for the replies now I know what to get! THANKS :)