Flash suppressor worth it?

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by X3Killjaeden, Dec 19, 2012.

1. X3Killjaeden

Hi, is the Flash Supressor for the NC GD22 (?) worth it's cost? Or Flash suppressors in general... Is there a video comparison by chance?
  2. SixVoltSamurai

If you like not showing up on the map but still making noise when you fire, then it's worth it. Otherwise it really doesn't do much of anything.
  3. TheBloodEagle

Might help your aim on full auto too by not blinding you with the flash (depending on your scope). Some weapons don't get the compensator, so the flash suppressor is worth having on, since the silencer really effects your bullet drop off a lot.
  4. HerpTheDerp

I always thought the big advantage of the flash suppressor is that it has no negative effects, unlike the suppressor.

At least I don't think it does...
    • Up x 1
  5. TheBloodEagle

It does say something about effecting automatic fire a bit. I can't remember the exact words ATM.
  6. HerpTheDerp

Yeah, just checked it myself. Probably adds a little accuracy bloom?
  7. Mafarett

You still show up on the map, only suppressor stops that. But you won't put on as much of a light show when you fire, I know with my LMGs I tend to have the problem of being blinded by my muzzle flash so if you experience something similar it may be worth it.