Can't launch the game

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by EgoSIN, Dec 19, 2012.

1. EgoSIN

Decided to see what kind of game ... install, and can not run. Closes three seconds after pressing "play."
    I5, 8gb , hd 6800,win 7 ultimate 64
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: PlanetSide2.exe
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 50cea5ff
    Fault Module Name: PlanetSide2.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    The time stamp module with the error: 50cea5ff
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00910045
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Language code: 1049
    Additional Information 1: 233d
    Additional Information 2: 233d93de2340be23c826420c5df25ff2
    Additional Information 3: c611
    Additional Information 4: c6110937f84d7e1b84a97f6beabbb5b8

If it is written clumsily, this translator :)
  2. TehPunisher

i advise you to use this link https://lp.soe.com/ps2/live/ , dont worry it is a link sony made , it will help you connect untill u figure out your problem with the launcher , reply back if this worked or not
  3. AngelSnypz

this looks really REALLY suspect....
    got any information on this "sony made link" to verify that it is actually legit?
  4. Mansen

Soe.com looks suspect to you, Angel? SOE DOT COM.
  5. AngelSnypz

no, the reason im wary is the fact that i have been through support tickets and talking to devs pretty much everyday since launch with the exact same problem and have never had this suggested.
  6. Mansen

Feel free to open a support ticket and ask the people on the same domain as the one in question if they are in fact legit themselves. May I suggest a tin foil hat while we're at it? heh.
  7. AngelSnypz

settle down there bro, no need for that. i was just asking for some confirmation on a link that i don't trust.
  8. EgoSIN

same problems, few seconds and error.
    fresh DirectX and videodrivers. Haven't any problems with a new games until this
  9. EgoSIN

or not:(
  10. EgoSIN

11. EgoSIN

still nothing and no answer from support
  12. AngelSnypz

used to have the same problem, full uninstall (use windows add or remove programs to uninstall then go to your install location and delete everything) and then reinstall. fixed a month worth of crashing issues for me (albeit it being my 4th reinstall but first time deleting everything before booting launchpad again,
  13. ScratchXP

Aah I also have the same problem... Help us devs!
  14. EgoSIN

Для себя я нашел решение этой проблемы. Я переустановил игру в стандартную папку на стандартный диск,то есть то что предлагает установщик по умолчанию. И всё. А в поддержке думали что проблема в дополнитльных программах ,антивирусах и подобном. До этого я переустанавливал игру,но прописывал другую папку
  15. EgoSIN

For myself, I found a solution to this problem. I reinstalled the game in the default folder to a standard volume, that is what the installer offers a default. That's all. In support of the thought that the problem was dopolnitlnyh programs, antivirus programs, and the like. Before that, I reinstalled the game, but prescribed a different folder