CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH CRASH

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Chiss

Since the update, my client keeps crashing on start up. Anyone else?
    • Up x 1
  2. oLd.Sneakers

3. Daedrick

you forgot one crash.
  4. Raines

Ditto here!
  5. SenEvason

The title of this thread describes my piloting experience perfectly.
    • Up x 2
  6. SheerTorcher

Steam already has a forum four pages long asking if todays patch has broken other people's clients, too. But wait, it's your fault! Download and reinstall drivers/clients/operating systems! Commence a weeklong flailex until we announce a new patch that fixes problems though the client has been "working as intended!"
  7. Uben Qui

Same here... :(
  8. teh

cant start-up the game either. starting to think soe doesnt test anything before launching it.
  9. Chiss

Is it actually released though? Maybe its just not out yet?
  10. Sebyos

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON. I'm getting tired of games releasing in beta and applying patches that break more than they fix.
  11. Chiss

I guess i'll run that uninstaller.exe
  12. Nenarch

Launcher loaded, updated.. push play and u get timeglass and game stops working(forced shutdown to the program).. then off to forums to see if others have problems.. and clearly i'm not any in our outfit are the only problems.

edit: They forgot to add patch to distribution before re-starting servers.. Patch is in, and can be downloaded now.. Now just waiting for servers to be available even if the launcher says their up.
  13. Chelienor

Well its realy boreing thats the guys by SOE cant do anithing normaly only "nerf" and messing up the whole programs.
  14. hottacon

Fix it, no excuse for things like this. Should have kept the game in closed beta.
    • Up x 2
  15. Xae

I'm guessing it is crashing because the servers are still down for a patch.
    • Up x 1
  16. Ixal

I just downloaded another 30 MB and now the load screen shows.

Edit: I am at the server selection, just my server is down.
  17. Fleabag

This. The log in's weren't up. They are now.
  18. Sledgecrushr

Im sure theres going to be a hotpatch incoming as soon as they isolate the problem.
  19. Raines

Second Patch fixed the client... but the servers are all locked. Nice. :)

Thanks for the fast response time... we're almost there... (now where's my lockpick?)
  20. Chelienor

Isolate? Ummm when i workn on someting il finish it when it works corextly! Why do i need to touch again and mess up the whole thing when its already working corectly?