BALANCE THE VANU SOVEREIGNTY ALREADY.UNREAL

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by jtaylor13, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtaylor13

Just remove VANU .It does not fit with red or blue. Red and blue use projectile ammo. Then you have purple that are lasers,plasma,Why do that?
  2. Protential

Recently I am noticing some infantry can take a good 2 or 3 shots, let alone killing anything else in 1 hit...Would be nice, and I recently learned i do NOT kill aircraft in one hit, it just sets them on fire :)
  3. DLJord

Everyone is overpowered cry cry etc
  4. Protential

Red + Blue = Purple, it takes you both to equal us. Bow down, fool.
    • Up x 3
  5. Paulus

Because that is how it has always been. If you want a game where everyone uses the same kind of gun, this one isn't for you, the variety is what makes them special, and the night battles glorious.
  6. ArmedGoose

This^^
    • Up x 1
  7. wolfva

Ummmmm...you may want to see a psychologist about those voices in your head. <backs away slowly> It's ok...nothing to be excited about...the orderly will be by soon with your zaanex....just keep calm....deep breaths...deeeeep breaths....
  8. MintiFresh

More like go to your room, son. Seeing as you couldn't exist without either.
  9. maxkeiser

LOL!

Whine, whine, whine.

Clearly a bad playing whining.
  10. Phryne

As a vanguard driver I do not fear magriders in the slightest. In fact I consider them easy kills and enjoy chasing them down. Learn to lead your shots.
  11. Chelienor

Well. I need to say That the game isnt balanced! Just lets see VANU heand wepons! AFter petch theyw got recoil reduce??? It was strog enoug before but now? Vanu players aint need to target only perss the button to kill something! ANd now SOE in a silent patch incrased the TMG's recoil?? Come on!!! Iw wasted 500 cp cause the sub heavy assult rifle is more better than the tmg now! Aint get it why the peoples in SOE messing up whit the game and aint working on the "hackers" problem. Its freeking boring to play against 1 hiters from the other end of the continent!
  12. maxkeiser

Whine whine whine.
  13. Chelienor

Hmmmmm as i see mxkeiser knows only this 1 word! :p
  14. DG-MOD-02

Please keep posts constructive on these forums. Closing this down now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.