How many Skyguards have you seen since release?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by WUNDER8AR, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Fleabag

Some, but far fewer than I saw in beta. But then beta had periods of time when flak was waaaaaay potent, such that a lot of people bought into the Skyguard (once it had been fixed from being the Recoilguard during the Auraxium period).

It also had a period of time when it was only 48 (96?) certs to pick up in beta, so er...

They're handy things, they can roll with MBT/Sundy convoys, it's always debatable if AA is underpowered or just under-used.

Either which way, I'm still hopeful the non empire Buggies will get a Skyguard turret (and be multi-crewed).:)
  2. Rabbitofdoom

1 yes that many and it was mine spawned it once while trialing, god this thing has insane anount of leading required compared to burster.
  3. Punchdrunk

seen a few and have one myself. Best advice is never dust it off unless you and 3-4 friends do the same. 3 or 4 clear the airspace really well. waiting to see if it gets a massive buff or i'll stick to using burster max if i need anti air.
  4. Kalmageddon