Yet Another FPS LAG . HELPPP MEE

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Amin Adam, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Amin Adam

yes yes i am .
  2. Amin Adam

it says cpu first , then after a while , it says gpu .
  3. Amin Adam

alright , ill try
  4. Amin Adam

so based on your guide , i managed to get 30-40 fps ! that was a massive jump ! but that was in the gate way , and ive checked out alt+f , cpu turned out .
  5. Amin Adam

hahah actually , my laptop passed based on systemrequirementslab
  6. Amin Adam

Okay guys , if lets say , im getting a new high performance , budget pc ! yay !

So what are the parts that you guys recommend ? the whole build , including motherboards , ram , etc .
  7. Zakuak

Intel I5 Ivy or Sandy bridge for about $200 USD IIRC?? Asus or Gigabyte Mobo ( just depends on how much you want to spend).
    8GB of Ram (corsair, Gskill, crucial...)
    WD Hard Disk Drive or go SSD but those are not in the relm of "budget"
    Cooler Master or Corsair Power supplies are pretty nice and reliable, Wattage depends on how much you plan to sink on video card/cards. I'd suggest over 600 watts for future expandability.
    EVGA NV 650 minimum...I'd go with a 660 TI if you can.

That's budget but not bottom of the barrel at all and should net you a playable experience in PS2. Could be done for under $1k USD
  8. AngelSnypz

oh really? haha mine says its above min so i SHOULD be able to run it but sadly cant.. and when i said it was below min spec i meant the current supported gpus that sony has given us (mine is aparently below min spec aswell lol)
  9. Amin Adam

ah i see okay okay
  10. Amin Adam

ah i see okay okay , yeah , been thinking of that 660ti ... thanks for the feedback ! :)
  11. Amin Adam

oh and btw , does the power supply really matter , i mean theres cheaper alternatives of corsair and cooler master , will it make differences ?
  12. Amin Adam

hey thanks man ! that definitely increased my fps , but not by much tho
  13. Naceo

It does. A cheapo power supply, regardless of it's actual wattage, is more likely to blow up in your face... Literally. Don't skimp on a quality power supply unless you like the smell of burnt electronics.