Triple Station Cash

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cull58, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Cull58

It was confirmed recently that this would be on offer on the 21st.
    Will this also apply to european players? I would assume so but apparently black friday deals were only for Americans.
    Thanks.
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

The details of the promotion haven't been officially released, but these kinds of things are typically not region-locked. However, you may only take advantage of the sale if you're an SOE customer using an SOE account, unfortunately members of Pro7 will not be able to utilize the sale as they do not use Station Cash as a currency.
  3. Parity

So those of us who were SOE customers (e.g. PS1 players in Europe) before Planetside 2 are still considered SOE customers, right?
  4. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

That is correct, you can check by logging into your account on the SOE launchpad, if it works, you're an SOE customer. If it doesn't, you either forgot your information or you're a Pro7 customer.
  5. -a4-

As SOE accepts PayPal payments for Station Cash, why not for membership/subscriptions?

Link: ---> PayPal has a facilty to set up recurring payments and subscriptions

Is it because SOE does not have a Business or Premier account with payPal?
  6. Cull58

Thanks for the swift response.
  7. Cull58

I was in some confusion as to which company my account was based on as I have one on each of the forums. On investigation the station cash balance on the pro7 site is the correct one for the purchases I have made ingame.
    You say they do not use station cash but it said SC when I bought it and it says it now? What is it supposed to say?
  8. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

They use SevenCash, same abbreviation, different name. I can understand how this might be a bit confusing.
  9. Cull58

Wow, there goes all that excitement...

Is there any way to move accounts over to SOE?
  10. edak

Hi,

Please SOE can we have an answer to that ?
    Understand how it is for European customers, 3x cheaper SC for some peoples and NOTHING for others.... :S
  11. gamma6

You don't have to use the Pro7 site you know. I'm in Europe and I didn't even know the Pro7 stuff until this thread. Just create a regular SOE account and play with that.
  12. edak

I know that. But i buy some SC and start a subscription on pro7 two days ago...
  13. gamma6

Well, it seems that Pro7 had it's own triple cash events in the past, so maybe you get lucky.
  14. Cull58

From what I have gathered from customer support, there is no way of changing accounts. You can start a new account with SOE but none of your sc etc will transfer over.

The problem with that is people already invested hundreds of hours and cash into their characters which was put onto one company or the other based on whether they downloaded through steam or the website. A flip of the coin essentially.
  15. fish998

The tripple SC promotion was discovered by extracting pictures from the game files, and in another thread here someone had apparently found the same picture in the european files, with tripple seven cash instead of tripple station cash. Based on that you should be getting the same deal, unless that was just a photoshop or something.
  16. Cull58

It was a shop. They confirmed they won't be doing the deal on the 21st.