Flying Tanks

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by akariiiiiiiiin, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powerz

something tells me adding "classes" for vehicles isn't an easy process or it would of been done long ago, like during development.

clientside detection + punkbuster = a failure to ever stop hackers

this game was doomed the second they took the lowest bidder for their anticheat team, punkbuster......they ought to be reviewing their integrity levels because if i were them i sure wouldn't give punkbuster their check and if punkbuster fails to protect a certain level of the game integrity they don't get paid, it's all contractual.

if it weren't for 3rd party admin tools like procon and services like GGC bans those 2 factors alone would of killed BF3 a year ago.....try running a BF3 sever without using either of those 3rd party services..........it's not possible because of how easy client side hit detection makes hacking.

punkbuster needs to fail, they are a miserable company that gets by on doing the bare minimum, like a outsourcing wallmart of the interwebz.....they need to fail financially if we ever want any hopes of real antihack teams being created.
  2. Valor

This guy was legit hacking. He was TR when i saw Skroot parking his prowler on the landing pads of the crown and repair it and then proceeded to take off and continue flying around.
  3. Compass

Flying Prowler is OP, I'll admit it.
  4. Rothnang

The main thing that's causing massive hacking problems in this game is the free to play model. The primary reason why I like payed accounts is because it makes bans mean something, so a lot of the worst offenders stay out.
  5. powerz

combining punkbuster with a F2P game was about the dumbest thing I think I've ever witnessed in the history of video game development.
  6. FliegerPanzer

Galrider is uknown Vanu vehicle
  7. SOE-MOD-03

Please do not respond to threads that are well over a year, aka necroing.

♥03
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.