So after watching the ultimate empire showdown...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jawa, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Jawa

Is there a fourth faction I could join?

I really don't want to be associated with any of those three "youtube celebrities" at all. In fact, I hate them.

If you don't know what I'm speaking about, here:
    • Up x 7
  2. Kassidus

I dont know what its all about but seems pretty ******** and total buiscut is a nob.
    • Up x 2
  3. Seryi

As a citizen of the Terran Republic, I don't remember voting for 'em.
    • Up x 14
  4. Sharpe

Celebrities?

I only know total biscuit cuz I watched a review from him once ^^ No idea who the other blokes are.
  5. SpartanZero

There was a vote?
  6. CoreDave

Well the VS leader guy (who I've never heard of I might add) was obviously the best. His overacting-fu was clearly superior to the buscuity one (who I have at least heard of) and the other one.
    • Up x 1
  7. Gunhazard

All 3 look like morons.
    • Up x 8
  8. Cinc

Im still confused as to what the point of that was

Whats happening on january 25th?
    • Up x 5
  9. Uben Qui

Who are these guys? The biscuit guy did a review about this game, right?
  10. Kracken

Seanadders or whoever has his named has played PS2 for a whopping 7 minutes.....
  11. Kassidus

Advertising thats whats happening.
    Poorly managed attempt at E sports.
    • Up x 1
  12. Poorform

Who cares. There's a showdown. Remember folks, this means you get to kill these guys, and maybe "accidentally" run them over with a tank.
    • Up x 12
  13. Kracken

I digress, but I'm following EVILPIG dunno abut the rest of you NC.
  14. Broke1

SOE needs to learn that **** like this is NOT OKAY.
    • Up x 1
  15. Kracken

/meh

It's just an excuse to roll vanu and tr for me on a grand scale :p
  16. Morpholine

He got 108% of the vote, citizen. Any further questioning of the Authority will result in a visit by the Thought Police. You have been warned.

;)
    • Up x 13
  17. DeaconBlack

I have no idea who these people are and do not see them on any leaderboards....Is this some kind of failtroll?
  18. Forumguy2

awe damn why did tobuscus join VANU
  19. Linedan

At least TB looks and sounds like an evil dictator, kinda. Maybe it's the red-and-black suit.

The other two...hey, it's good to know that the Prophet of the Vanu is a slacker. And we're anarchists anyway, so who gives a crap about that Nanners guy.
    • Up x 2
  20. Shadestorm

I think that their voices are good at least, but this does look rather unappealing to be honest. I think that animating CGI versions of the TR, VS and NC leaders (that look totally different, and in General outfit suits of their empire colours in a broadcast) would look far cooler. You could let the same people do their voices, but I find this slightly redonculous.
    • Up x 4